2 - Johnny

Another Johnny imagine cause I can, alright?

-

"Maybe we should stop." Johnny voiced his concerns as he panted into your neck, which was littered with hickeys. He was worried that you two would be discovered and kicked out of the McDonalds. You were in the unisex bathroom of the McDonalds, and he had you against the wall. Of course, he was never rough with you, his touch only ever gentle.

"No, I want this." You gasped out, wrapping your arms around his neck to tug him closer to you.

"In the bathroom of McDonald's?" Johnny questioned, smiling slightly. He continued, "It'll have to be a quickie."

"I'm fine with that, now please just shut up and fuck me." You demanded, and he chuckled lightly, pressing a soft kiss to the corner of your lips. Johnny ran his hand up and down your waist, dark eyes filled with lust and passion. He didn't waste another second before tearing off all of your clothes, and then his own.

You tilted your head so Johnny could get a good angle of your neck, creating even more hickeys as he sucked at your sweet spot. There were no more barriers between you two, your bare skin touching his. Johnny gently pushed you against the wall, running his fingers through your hair sweetly. He interlocked his fingers with yours before putting your intertwined hands against the wall, squeezing your hand as he entered you.

A loud whimper left your lips, and to silence you he kissed you, tugging at your bottom lip as he started to thrust. You tightened your grip on his hand to help with the intense pain you were feeling, but soon that pain faded into indescribable pleasure. His thrusts were quick and precise, the sound of his hips hitting yours disguised by the chatter from outside.

"J-Johnny..." You moaned into his lips, and he couldn't help but have a rare boost of confidence. Johnny's thrusts soon turned sloppy, his movements more desperate and less calculated.

"That feels good, huh, sweetheart?" Johnny whispered in your ear, and you nodded meekly in response. The knot that was forming in your lower stomach soon broke and you felt a release. Johnny let out a groan as he thrusted one last time, pulling out so he didn't finish in you. He didn't want to get you pregnant.

He kissed your forehead, the both of you panting. "That was amazing." Johnny grinned tiredly at you, rubbing your cheek with the pad of his thumb in a loving way. He pulled away and dressed in his clothes as you dressed in your own. You walked out of the bathroom, trying to act as if nothing had happened, but by the way you were hobbling it wouldn't take a genius to figure it out.

The two of you went back out to the table you say at with Ponyboy, who gave you a suspicious look, but he felt too awkward to say anything so he remained quiet.

What a day.

-

Word count: 496