7 - Ponyboy

Our little dreamer is growing up so fast, wow I'm tearing up

Jk. Hope you enjoy this dirty dirty smut ;) a warning that this is really graphic, probably even more so than the last chapter.

--

"Can you please come over, y/n?" Ponyboy murmured through the phone. Even over the crackling you could still hear his nervousness, along with the hint of a sob buried in his voice.

"Uh - yeah, of course. But Pone, what happened? What's wrong?" You asked urgently.

"It's just... Do you remember how I told you I was going to the dance with Cherry?" Ponyboy asked, and you felt the jealousy pang in your heart once more.

"Yeah..." You didn't know where he was going with this.

"She stood me up." He sobbed, and the sound broke your heart in two.

"I'll be right over." You hung up, and got dressed in something more appropriate than pajamas. You had planned to just curl up in a ball and cry, because Pony had asked Cherry to the dance instead of you. So you slipped on a dress, which you normally don't wear, but you wanted to look presentable for Pony.

It didn't take long to reach the Curtis house, and you just barged in the house. Taking in the surroundings, you noticed Soda and Darry weren't home. You made your way to Pony and Soda's room, and through the door you heard him crying. Opening the door, you greeted him softly. "Hey, Pony. I'm here." Ponyboy stood up and sprinted over, wrapping you in a tight hug. He set his head on your shoulder, tears running down his cheeks. "It's okay." You whispered, running your fingers through his hair. The bleached part of it was almost gone, just the tips. Pony kept anxiously cutting it once the bleached part grew out more and more.

You sat on the bed with him, patting his back and whispering soothing things in his ear. Eventually the boy had composed himself, and you pulled away. Ponyboy had a suit on, and he looked pretty dapper. After just talking with him for a while, things grew silent. He stared at your face for a few seconds, his eyes switching between your own and your lips. He leaned in, pressing his lips against yours.

Surprise caught you off guard but within milliseconds you were kissing him back. It didn't take long for the kiss to turn heated, and he pushed you back against the bed. His hands ran up and down your body, making you melt. Pony pulled away suddenly, gasping. His expression looked a little wild and panicked. "Are we really doing this?" Pony asked sheepishly, and you nodded, pulling him back down into a kiss. He untied his tie, setting it aside as he shrugged his blazer off, throwing it to the floor.

Ponyboy unbuttoned his shirt whilst making out with you, finally throwing that to the side while you unzipped your dress, letting it slide right off you. His hazel eyes went wide as he looked you up and down. It was clear he had never seen a woman like this. Your eyes were just as big, staring back at him as he pulled down his slacks, trembling a little once he was just in his boxers. He paused when reaching for your bra, gulping, Adams apple bobbing as he withdrew his hand. "What?" You asked, a tiny bit impatient.

"It's just." Pony gulped again. "When y-you stare at me like that I can hardly focus." He croaked out in an anxious stammer. Your eyes flickered over to the tie sitting a top the blanket. A sly smile lit up your face as you reached for his tie. "What're you doing?" His voice sounded small as you wrapped the tie around your head, covering your eyes. You licked your lips as you tied a knot behind your head.

"That better?" You asked in a whisper, laying back against the bed.

"Much." Pony's voice sounded gravelly now, you could tell how turned on he was even with the tie blocking your view. "But.. It's not enough." You felt his weight leave the bed, before he came back, lifting you up. He sat behind you, tying your hands together with another tie. Ponyboy pressed his lips to your neck, sucking down, until he shifted to face you. "It's a shame you have to lose the bra, it looks nice on you. But it would look better on the floor." He whispered into your ear, making you shiver pleasantly as he unclipped your bra, pulling it off. You had no idea where this sudden confidence came from, but you weren't complaining. It kind of turned you on.

"Hurry up." You pleaded with him, feeling small.

"Patience." He chuckled. "I don't want you to talk, the only thing you're allowed to say is my name." Pony instructed, and the way he took charge made your heart flutter. He pulled your panties off, leaving you entirely exposed and vulnerable in the best way possible. Ponyboy's mouth attached itself to your nipple, eliciting a soft groan from you. "Sh.." He quietly chastised you, before continuing to suck and bite relentlessly. Your heart beat so hard against your ribs you thought it might pop out of your chest. You arched your back slightly, mouth parted as silent moans left you. "Good girl." He grinned against your breast, leaving a trail of hickeys down your breasts, stomach and abdomen. Pony stopped right above where you wanted him most.

You wanted to beg him to just fuck you, and hurry up with it, but you didn't want to rush him. If your hands weren't tied behind your back, maybe you would have taken charge. But instead, you were utterly helpless. Suddenly, Pony slipped a finger inside your folds, before adding another. He started to pump them in and out, causing his name to fall from your mouth over and over. He curled his fingers inside you as he continued to finger fuck you. You were in such a fargone state of bliss the only sense you could feel was his fingers inside you, hitting your clenching walls repeatedly. The build up in your abdomen started to become too much, and you were ready to come.

"Not yet." Ponyboy said slowly, only speeding up in his pace. "Not yet." He repeated in a quiet voice. After a little while longer of torturing you like this, he finally gave you the okay, and you released all over his fingers. "Suck." He commanded, sticking his coated fingers into your mouth. Obediently you sucked your cum off his index and middle finger. Pony groaned a little at the sight, he wouldn't lie, it was hot. "You taste good, huh?" He asked, but the question was clearly rhetorical. "I'm gonna fuck you senseless now." He groaned, and you felt the tip of his cock prod around your entrance. Your breathing went erratic as you waited, before he slammed into you, his length filling you up.

You cried out as he didn't waste a second to start thrusting in and out. "Ponyboy!" You yelled, a string of curses leaving you as he slammed into your g-spot over and over. "Right there!" You moaned, shaking underneath him.

"What did I say? My. Name. Only!" Ponyboy growled as he thrusted in and out of you, his big cock sliding in and out of your folds. You imagined how hot he'd look in this moment, but you were a little tied up. Quite literally. His speed, size, and roughness was driving you absolutely insane, turning you into a moaning, desperate mess.

"Ponyboy!" You gasped again. The moment was extremely intense. Before you knew it, your walls were clenching around his member, and you came again.

"Oh yeah, cum right on my dick." He groaned in delirious pleasure, muttering dirty things in your ear. You felt his cock twitch inside you, and Pony pulled out and came all over your stomach. Sweating and panting, the boy rolled off of you, untying your hands and makeshift blindfold. Afterwards, you both cleaned up and got dressed again to hide the evidence that anything had happened.

--

THAT WAS THE DIRTIEST THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN. I have sinned.

Word count: 1369

Haha 69.