6 - Special Talents [J.C]

Of course I started with Johnny. This is a little more graphic and detailed cause I did my homework and read some smut.. I swear it was just for reference though.

They say you're more creative when you're tired so I guess that's true.
--

You were laying down with your boyfriend, Johnny. He seemed innocent enough, and he was never too handsy with you, taking things slow and steady. Of course, that didn't mean to say you hadn't done anything in that department. But only a couple of times because the boy didn't want to push you too far.

But tonight was different. You were both in the lot together, just cuddling and talking about life, until you both had fallen silent. It was one of those rare silences, the ones you only have with certain people. It was comforting, and nice. Being under Johnny's grip was just making you horny, and so without warning you captured his lips in a passionate kiss. That escalated into a hot make out session, lips smashing together, the undertones of your lust and longing disguised by the perfect dance of your lips on his.

The kiss was your way of telling him everything you needed him to know without the words to describe. You caught his lower lip between your teeth, causing a low groan to erupt from his swollen lips. Johnny started to become a little fidgety, and before you knew it you were straddling him. Your hips swayed, rocking gently against his pelvic region. You could feel his erection pressing against your inner thigh, and it turned you on even more.

Suddenly, Johnny pulled away, panting, a red, spotty blush spread across his cheeks. His black eyes were wide, but you could barely make out his dilated pupils. They were hard to distinguish from his irises. "W-Wait, y/n... Are you sure you want to do this in the lot? What if someone sees?" He murmured in a worried, low voice. The slight husk to it drove you insane.
"I want this. I don't care if it's in the lot, Buck's place, or even the Curtis place. But I need you." Your voice turned to a whimper at the last word that came tumbling out of your mouth. That whimper in your tone must have flipped a switch in the boy, causing a change of heart. He pressed you down against the blanket you had brought to the lot, giving you kisses in quick succession. Johnny's lips trailed down your neck, making you arch your back ever so slightly as a moan slipped from your mouth.

Johnny lifted your shirt up by the hem, throwing it onto the ground beside you. He quickly removed his own shirt in between kisses, and as he reached to unzip his jeans you stopped him. "Actually..." You started shyly, and his eyes bore into your own. It made you feel even more anxious to ask. "Can you... Can you do that tongue thing again?" You felt like it had just turned 100 degrees out, even though it was a chilly summer night. Johnny smiled, a little smug at your bashful expression.

"Of course, baby." Johnny moved downwards, and you already felt the butterflies in your stomach watching that dark head of hair all the way down there. He hooked onto the top of your skirt, slowly tugging it down to tease you. You wriggled around in anticipation, watching him slowly push down your panties to pool down at your ankles. "You know, anyone could see us.." Johnny whispered, glancing up at you, but his voice sounded less anxious.

"Yeah." You breathed out, sucking in the fresh air as you watched his head go lower and lower.

"I kind of like the idea of that." Johnny smirked, and you felt his hot breath against your heat. It sent a delightful shiver up and down your spine, goosebumps all over your skin. Waiting for the feeling of his expert tongue against you, you disappointedly saw him instead touch his lips to your inner thigh, sucking and biting incessantly until he seemed satisfied with teasing you like that.

In a quick movement, Johnny moved his head and flicked his tongue against your pussy, before licking a long, languid stripe across it. "Johnny.." You encouraged breathily, your fingers finding their way into his hair. His tongue dove into you as he began to eat you out. The feeling was so intense that the knotting in your abdomen only grew. You turned into a moaning mess, his name leaving your breathless mouth, along with curses and begging for more. "Oh, please... Oh my god, right there Johnny!" You gasped, tightening your grip on his hair.

"You like that, huh, baby?" Johnny muttered into your clit as he worked wonders for you. He was magical; that's all you could think as the indescribable feeling of pleasure encased your whole body. Your legs starting to shake as you whimpered his name again, moaning into the night. "That's right, cum for me." He encouraged, his voice making your pussy vibrate. It was too much for you, and you felt the release as you came. Johnny lapped your juices up, using his fingers to get some of it off. He looked you right in the eyes as he licked it off his fingers alluring.

Johnny moved back towards your face, before giving you a sweet, but intense kiss. "We should do that more often." He said as he flopped beside you.

Luckily no one saw it.

--

i wrote this at 3 am god help me.. Im such a slut for johnny i need help. I'm sorry for I have sinned. I should sleep now

Word count: 943