Chapter 5: Tournament

For the past 5 days, the Z-fighters are training to their limits for the tournament. And now that the tournament is today, they all agreed to meet at Capsule Corp. And as all of them had arrived, they took off to the arena. When they arrived, many fighters are already there, registering and stuff.

"Come! Let's go and register while the others will find a seat", Krillin suggested

"Oh! Yes! We better hurry or we wont get the front seat to watch their battles better. Let's go!", Bulma said as she walked off saying Good luck to the Z-fighters. She walked away from them with Mai, Oolong, Roshi, Ox-King (who came with the Son family) and Chiaotzu. The others went to register.

Meanwhile with Bulma and the others, they entered the arena and finding a better place to sit. Soon, they found a seat that is better to watch a fight. Roshi is flirting with a girl beside him when suddenly a fist came on top of his head

"Will you be respectful just for now, you old pervert?!", Bulma scolded

"Yes, yes. Fine"

>>>>>>>>TIME SKIP<<<<<<<<

"AND NOW, LADIES AND GENTLEMENT!!! THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! THE MOMENT WHEN YOU GET TO WITNESS A BATTLE BETWEEN FIGHTERS!!! THE MOMENT WHEN YOU GET TO WITNESS INTENSE BATTLES!!!! THE BUDOKAI TOURNAMEEEEENT!!!!", the referee announced and the crowd cheered.

"BUT BEFORE WE START, LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU THE FIGHTERS FOR THE ADULT EDITION!!!"

The Z-fighters and some other competitors went up on stage waving at the crowd which is now going wild.

"WOOOOOHHHHH!!! YOU GO GET'EM!!!!", Bulma cheered loudly than her companions.

As Chichi is looking around, a tall, handsome, blonde haired-man winked at her. She raised an eyebrow. Goku noticed this and glared at the man who smirked but backed off. Chichi looked at Goku who was still glaring at the man. "Goku, just ignore him. He's not worth it"

Goku stopped glaring at him and smiled at Chichi who smiled back

"AND NOW INTRODUCING THE COMPETITORS OF THE JUNIOR EDITION!!!", a group of kids went on stage, including Mizuki and Bulla.

"AND NOW THAT WE HAD INTRODUCED ALL OF THEM, LET US SEE WHO WILL COMPETE IN THE FIRST MATCH FOR THE ADULT SECTION YA'LL!!" Everyone's attention turned to the screen above the entrance where the fighters went out. The competitors for the first match in round 1 for the adult section is revealed and it continues on till match 3.

"AAAND THE COMPETITORS FOR MATCH 3 ARE....................
GOKU VS FERINO!!!" (A/N: You'll know him soon :) He's just an OC of mine. He's not that important)

"AND FOR MATCH 4 ARE..........
CHICHI VS GOLDWIN!!", Chichi looked around to see if she can find this Goldwin. She saw the same blonde guy looking at her with a flirtish grin. "I guess that's Goldwin. Why is he looking at me like that? It's creeping me out!", Chichi thought then looked the other way.

(Ok this might take too long for me so Im'ma just let you readers show how the match goes):

Match 5:

Gohan VS Goten

Match 6:

Vegeta VS Lilia (Oc)

Match 7:

Krillin VS A. 18

Match 8:

Yamcha VS a certain dark blue haired girl (I will reveal her to you soon 🤗)

Match 9: