Chapter 6: New and Returning Enemies

=========================

Sorry it took me so long to upload this. I have been busy with school lately. But dont worry! Here it is! Hope y'all like it😉

=========================

The same person with a black cloak and a hood is sitting on a rock, waiting for someone. The person tapped her (yes, 'her') foot on the ground impatiently. "Tsk. When will those pitiful weak peasants arrive? If they wont arrive for another 10 seconds I'm gonna-", her thoughts were interrupted when she felt 5 strong and powerful kis.

She smirked. The 5 landed in front of her which are Nappa, Frieza, Cell, Buu and Turles "I thought you wont be arriving. Then I would've kill you in just a second. You know what I can do", she said. "Yea. We apologize. We still have to fight some guardians that are so annoying", Frieza explained. "So now that we're all gathered here, what's the plan of action, Chiana?" Turles asked.

The woman took off her hood and revealed herself. She looked similar to Chichi. But instead she had grayish-black hair, her bangs on the right side of her face, and red eyes. She is like an evil version of Chichi. Underneath her cloak was a black and red fighting gi, similar to Goku's but a female version of it.

"Dont worry, I had one in mind", she said smirking

Back in the tournament, match 7 is done. Android 18 won. Now it is time for Yamcha's battle. "I wonder who's this Agua is", Yamcha said thinking. "What do you mean?", Krillin asked. "Well, the announcer said Agua is not her real name so I wonder who she is." "Well, I guess you'll find out soon." "AND NOW FOR MATCH 8 LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR YAMCHA!!!!", the announcer announced. Yamcha then proceeded  to the stage. "AND LET US ALSO CHEER FOR AGUA, WHO IS GOING AGAINST YAMCHA!!! HE BETTER BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THIS YOUNG LADY HERE IS SAID TO BE ONE OF THE MOST EXPERT MARTIAL ARTIST!!! AND SHE IS ONCE GOOD WITH GUNS, I HEARD!!!" "Uh oh..... she sounds dangerous.... I might end up laying in a hospital bed or a death bed😅" Yamcha thought. A dark blue haired girl stood in front of Yamcha with a mask. Her hair is curly and is in a high ponytail. She looked emotionless at him which make Yamcha feel awkward. The girl is wearing a plain blue crop top with a black undershirt so her stomach is hidden. She is also wearing a matching blue shirt shorts and black boots.

"She looks..... kinda familiar...", Yamcha thought

"AAAAAAND BEGIN!!!"

And the fight began

Ok back to the enemies.....

"That's it? That's your greatest plan?", Nappa asked.

"Of course. Trust me. It will work. Now, we still had preparing to do. Like getting you, Turles and Nappa, a new outfit", Chiana said

"What? What's wrong with our outfit?", Turles asked

"Well, it looked old-fashioned. Now that you're back you need a new outfit",

"But-"

"No buts! I know how to make one. Let's go to my hideout"

And they're off

Meanwhile, Yamcha and the blue haired girl are throwing punches and kicks at each other. Yamcha is sweating but the girl is as calm as ever. There is not a single sweat on her forehead. "How come she's not getting tired?!"

Yamcha throw a punch at her, but unfortunately for her, Yamcha punched her hard, making the mask fly off her face. The girl landed on the ground. Yamcha noticed the mask was taken off her. The girl did not turn around for a few minutes. Every curious audience are watching carefully. "Oi. You don't have to hide your face from us. What's the big deal? What are you hiding behind the mask?", Yamcha asked. After a few seconds, the woman stood up, back still facing Yamcha. She turned around. Everyone gasped. It's Launch.

"Wha- that's Launch!"

"What happened to her? Her eyes are glowing red!"

"Oh my God she's back"

Those are the screams of the Z-fighters. They are all shocked to see her. But what happened to her?

"Launch, it's you", Yamcha said shocked. Launch, or Agua (whatever you wanna call her...) kept silent. "Launch are you okay?" "Who are you talking to?", Launch said, with a robotic female voice. "What the?" "I'm not this Launch you were talking about. My name's Agua", she said. "No you're not. You are Launch. Don't you remember us?" "Whatever you say. I dont care. Go on and keep telling me who I really am. 'Cause that's not true. My name's Agua. And I had given the task to defeat you and your precious friends."

Agua started attacking him non-stop with an emotionless face. Yamcha tried to stop her, but she didn't.

"What's wrong with her? Is she controlled?" Yamcha thought.

Back to Chiana and the others, they are watching the fight above. Chiana chuckled evilly. "So what did you do to her?" Buu asked. "Oh, well, I found her in a forest actually. But she didn't saw me. I was watching her carefully. And then I realized that I can use her. She is good friends with Goku and the others. So I mind-controlled her without her or anybody noticing", Chiana explained. "How can you be so sure that no one saw you?" Cell asked. "I can sense ki. So I know when no one's around", Chiana replied with a smirk. A few minutes later, Agua defeated Yamcha by sending him out of the ring. Agua then turned around and left. Yamcha sat up. He was worried that something is actually wrong with his friend. But he doesn't know what.

He then proceeded to the room where all the competitors are. "Yamcha, you alright?" Krillin asked. Yamcha remained silent

"Come on. Let's go", Chiana said and the group disappeared into thin air.

Let's just skip to Trunks' match. This is what I had been waiting for 😅

Match 9

Tien won

Match 10

Piccolo won

Match 11

Pan won

Ok now let's go to Trunks' match

"AND NOW FOR THE FINAL MATCH FOR ROUND 1, IT'S TRUNKS VS DAIZO!!!"

Trunks went up to the stage. Almost all the girls are sqeauling, well, except Mai, but she cheered. Trunks nodded at her. And a man with violet hair and green eyes went up to the stage. He is quiet handsome. Girls are also squealing amd cheering at him. He is wearing an indigo fighting gi. He saw Trunks looking at someone. He looked to the direction Trunks is looking. He found him looking at Mai who is cheering at Trunks. Daisy smirked. "She's quiet the looker. I liked her. Bet that guy is her friend and he liked her. Hn. I'll have her one day", Daizo mumbled under his breath. Trunks noticed him checking Mai out and gave him a glare. Daizo glared back at him.

"AND NOW, LET THE RIGHT BEGIN!!!!"

=========================

I KNOW I KNOW IT'S KINDA SHORT BUT I'M KINDA IN A HURRY!! I'M SORRY! I PROMISE I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER IF I CAN!! BUT I'LL SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!!

=========================