𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐

SIMON.

Me and josh find our way to our seats in our geography class yet I noticed how josh glared at a certain someone. A blonde, arrogant looking boy. He was definitely new as I knew everyone in this school and I've never seen him before.

"Josh, who is he?" I ask josh, pointing to the boy as his back was turned. Josh looked over and slowly replied. "New guy. Logan Paul." Josh informs me as he starts writing in his book. Hm, Logan.

"Why did you glare at him?" I interrupt him once more yet before he can answer we get interrupted ourselves.

"Simon! Josh! Shut it!" The teacher shouts making us quiet down yet I saw out of the corner of my eye that Logan kid, smirking. I fully turned my head in his direction as he turned to face mine. I'm not exaggerating when I say I've never seen an expression as sadistic as that.

B R E A K

Me and Josh find our way to the others in the canteen. I saw Harry hugging Vikk as Vikk was playing with his hair. JJ and Ethan getting into a heated conversation about crushes. Tobi was just reading a book but that's normal for Tobi, he likes to have peace.

"Hey, dickheads." Josh says, laughing as we sit on the table.
"Fuck off, cunt." JJ laughs in his crazy laugh making everyone else giggle.
"We had that new kid for 1st lesson." I announce as the table looks at me, except for Harry and Josh.
"New kid? Since when have we had one of them?" Tobi asks as he puts his book in his bag, ready for a conversation.
"Dunno. Weird kid though." I tell as I open my crisps.

Harry started giggling for no reason. This was normal for Harry but not blushing. I look in the direction to where he's looking to only see that Logan kid winking at Harry. A flare of protectiveness rose through me as I glare full on at him. As he noticed me glaring, he smirked,laughed and walked out.

"Harry, why was he winking at you?" I ask, harshly making Harry turn his full attention on me as he rises from Vikk's chest as Vikk's fingers fall out from his hair.

"I'm not sure. But it's sweet of him." He tells me, his innocent eyes making this situation seemingly alright.

"Harry, we don't trust this kid and we don't want you going near him or anything, okay?" Josh tells him softly, mentioning to him and myself as the 'we'.

"But no ones ever done that to me." Harry pouted like a little child. I almost wanted to laugh.

"You'll find someone, buddy. Maybe just not him." Ethan says, the rest don't even really know him but if we don't like someone even from not speaking to them, the others know it's serious. I can only hope Harry stays away. Or Logan will have to deal with all of us.

CONTINUE?

Yes          No

Yes.