𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟑

HARRY.

They keep telling me to stay away from Logan. But I don't know why. Do they not want me to have someone? Surely not. He's the only who's payed an interest in me, everyone else stays away as I'm labelled as 'insane'. Yet I can't say it's not true.

I get thoughts. What if he was dead. Would the world change? Would the world lose something they needed? Or would no one even bat an eye?

The boys obviously don't know I think that darkly. Yet do I want them to know? No. Being insane is already good enough. But I don't like calling myself insane. I like to say I'm fun instead, that sounds less menacing.

"Harry? It's time to go to English." Vikk tells me as he starts packing his bag to leave. I nod and giggle my usual laugh. I grab my bag and the other boys split off whilst me and Vikk stays the same.

"Shit. Harry! I've forgotten my homework!" Vikk shouts, as he stood in the middle of the hallway, eyebrows raised in panic.

"When the fuck do you forget it?" I stupidly ask, oblivious to the fact I should be calming him down.

"I don't know, Harry!" He shouts and it's then that I realise I should help him. I hug him and slowly tell him to calm down and just explain to the teacher. He shakily nods and we make our way to English.

As we walk in I noticed Logan was sitting in Vikk's seat. Next to mine. Vikk obviously noticed and walked up to Logan. "Sorry mate, but that's my seat." Yet Logan laughed and didn't move.
"Could you move to a seat that's not occupied?" Vikk asks in a nice manner but I could see he was starting to get annoyed. At this point the teacher got involved.

"Vikk, just move over there." The teacher instructs him and Vikk obviously followed his instructions. I sit next to Logan to see him smirking at me.

"So Harry, huh?" Logan asks as I start writing a date and title in my book. How the fuck did he get my name? Why am I blushing?

"Yeah, how did you know?" I giggle softly making him chuckle.

"You and your group is the talk of the school. They call you the 'outcasts' but I don't think that." He softly tells me making me blush more and giggle. This is fun.

Yet I felt eyes burn into my head and saw Vikk starring at me with concern glazed in his eyes.

What does he have to be concerned about? It's not like he'll do something and if he does well let's say the 'fun' side really will come out.

CONTINUE?

yes no

yes