𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕

TOBI.

That night, Tobi didn't sleep, he came out that night and lead Tobi to stand at the top of his roof and to stare upon the ground with the want to drop.

Tobi didn't fall though because soon he went back and Tobi saw Josh.

He was standing on the road, looking up at Tobi with desperation swimming within his eyes; looking upon his friend he knew he had to help.

As tobi greeted Josh as he went outside he was bombarded, "Tobi, what the fuck was that?" to which Tobi didn't respond.

"It was him, wasn't it? You told me it had stopped!" Josh yelled at Tobi, making the letter look down at his shoes in the cold bitter air.

"where's james?" Josh scoffed at Tobi's attempt to disregarded what Josh previously said, "home, asleep."

This time it was Tobi's turn to stare at josh as if he was a freak show.

"what? Josh, whoever wrote that shit on your car made it pretty obvious they fucking hate you. They might know where you live! and your leaving James on his own?" Tobi shouted, making Josh slightly flinch as he realised what Tobi said, was completely true.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, i've gotta go. i'm not forgetting that by the way." Josh ranted and warned Tobi at the same time.

Tobi nodded and watched Josh run off down the dark London street.

Tobi felt revenge creeping up in his spine, and shivered delightfully at that twisted feeling.

CONTINUE?

yes. no.

yes.