Prologue

(COMPLETED)

Book name : The Dirty high society 📕 (earlier name page 3)Writer name : Pragati🖋️Published on : 18 March 2018📟

Writer name : Pragati🖋️
Published on : 18 March 2018📟

You are reading Prologue📜👁‍🗨

,"if you are in love with my sister then why did you marry me?"

She asked torn between furry and sorrow.

" I never wished to marry you, but I had to"

"For what, I don't see any reason "

" There are many "

"Tell me one "

" because your mother was a real bitch," he said cruelly

She gets shocked with his insult and raised her hand to slap him but he caught it in time and held her in his deadly grip.

"How dare you, you are the manwhore, who is fucking my sister behind my back " she screamed agitated by his audacity.

"She is not your sister, she is Your STEP sister for name sake only, whose family you mother and daughter are blackmailing from a long time ago. When you greedy people couldn't get enough money from them, your mother started ruining my family, started seducing my father for money. When I saw my father started falling for her lies I came to put stop to your dirty planning and I married to you."

" What rubbish you're talking about! Everybody knows your father is a Casanova. He uses the girl to feel juvenile. And You married to me so that your father stop thinking about getting married to my mother? Are you insane ?"

" My father is not a Casanova you mother is a bitch "

" SHUT UP! I swear I will kill you "

"And I swear to ruin you. Your mother must be daydreaming about getting wealth of my family by plotting her pretty daughter into my family. But see here I will shatter all her dreams by fucking her daughter for nothing. I am never gonna fall for you as your mother dream"

" This is it Utkarsh Wadhwan, I will make you pay for this "
She avenged.

Author's note
*This story is purely my imaginative word. I didn't copied from anyone and I don't want to be copied by anyone. This is my hardwork please please do not copy. If u find anyone copying my work please report me ASAP. *

Don't forget to vote🔯 or comment.