Chapter 7 - Rip~

Katsuki POV

We did having sex...?

No way, right...?

There's no way we're having sex, right...?

There's no F*CKING way we did!

How am I able say about this to Deku...?

If she knows...

I know she will hates me...

Why...?

Why did this things happen to me...

Goddamnit!

I flinched when I felt an arms around me...

"Oh Katsuki~ I can't believe we did this kinds of this, it's almost like my dreams~ But don't worry, I won't tell this to anyone, especially Midoriya chan~ but unless you will be with me all the time, like forever~"

I shivering so hard, and I wanna tell her that 'I'm not yours, you creep!' or 'f*ck off, bitch!', but I couldn't speak or make a sounds. So all I just do is, pushing her hard, grabbed my clothes and wore them, and bag, and then ran away through the out of the room and leave that b*tch alone.

Uraraka POV

"Ouch..." I looked at him but he's gone. I sighed.

"Looks like he's ran away, huh..."

What a pathetic.

But still, I love him~

You can't escape from me Katsuki~ you will realized that you are mine and mine only, and you will forget that b*tch called 'Deku'~ you will always thinking about me, and loving me, only me~! Your everything is mine, your life is mine, you are always be mine, for eternity~

Izuku POV

Kacchan is so weird... totally weird! What I mean is that, he's been avoiding me, I don't why! What did I do something wrong?! It's been a weeks since that stupidily party over, and after that he diciding ignored me! When I walked closer to him or talk or ask him, he just suddenly moved away! And mow I'm worried about him more than ever!

I went inside the classroom.

"Good morning, everyone!" I greeted them but they didn't greet me back. Not only Kacchan, but also to them! I walked to my desk quietly.

Eraserhead, our homeroom teacher, teaches us the lesson but then whwn the bell rang, he stopped and turned in front of us.

"Okay, the class is over but go to your locker room and we will do PE for next class, I will record and testing your percentages of your quirks. Go right now!"

We stood up and we make at locker room. We changed our uniforms into PE uniforms. I realized that, they staring at me helplessly.

"Hey, Midoriya san..." 'finally, someone spoke'. I turned around and it was Yaoyorozu.

"Hey, Yaoyorozu san, is there's something wrong?"

"Nothing, just your skin looks so smooth."

"Oh is that so?"