Prologue

Serephia walked the flower strewn path in the realm of Sha'atirna, alongside Moy'rain. His golden-white hair a breezy perfect mess and his eyes a deep turquoise; which he reserved for only her company.

Ahead of them was the castle. Home to his family; they were the royalty of this land. Even though they were immortal, as well as humanoid, the King and Queen would eventually retire and give him the kingdom.

Yes, Prince Moy'rain would become King. And beside him as Queen would sit his beloved. Princess Serephia. She was the Princess in the world on the other side of The Twin Golden Doors. In fact, once she even told Moy'rain that her country was named for them.

Now, he was leading her to the castle in order to share a meal with his family. This was the first time she would meet them in their entirety. It was also to be the occasion where he would let it be known that he had chosen her to be his Queen when his parents decided to step down.

                         (❁'◡'❁)(❁'◡'❁)(❁'◡'❁)(❁'◡'❁)

Hello my adorable ones! You may have noticed I didn't upload yesterday; it was Memorial Day in the USA, hence upload did not appear. I hope you all had a great day as well as a good weekend, however if you didn't please know that it's okay to not be happy or good all the time. What's important is that you don't allow those days to control the rest of your week or month, or even year. I love you. You are valid, you have something of divinity in you and the world needs you to shine! Own the magnifecent being that you are and show it.

NamjoonsPajamas xo