Chapter 4: Fighting a Giant Grimm! An Unexpected Arrival

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen since the end of the previous chapter and also if you can also tell the cover of this story is different than the last one, here it is up close:

And once again this was made from TimmyShadowKing thanks to him this is made,

And I apologize for not continuing this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Riley and Max are in the Jaeger Gipsy Avenger to fight a giant Kaiju sized Grimm that appeared as it heads to Vale, they get in fighting stance as the Grimm roared as it charged at them as Riley and Max yelled as they rushed at the Grimm and then as they get closer they jumped in the air as they delivered a punch to it head making it fall on the ground as everyone at Beacon cheers for them as they fight....................
Random Student 1: "HELL YEAH!"
Random Student 2: "KICK IT'S ASS!"
.....................Riley and Alex grabs the Grimm's head as they deliver multiple punches, then they set the arm in a position...................
Riley: "Elbow Rocket!"
A.I.: "Elbow Rocket Engaged!"
Riley: "NOW!"
......................a thruster activates as Gipsy Avenger's arm punches the Grimm with fast speed as it staggers back and falls on its back, then it roars as its whipped it's tail around and trips the Jaeger as they groan. It gets up as it goes for an attack, but they block it as they put it's foot on its body as they push and it flies over them as it lands on the ground. They get up as they go over the Grimm and beat it down by punching it's face repeatedly as its face starts cracking, Ironwood watches in amazement...................
Ironwood: "This Jaeger is amazing. I need to see how they pilot this thing."
.......................they activate the chain sword as they stab it's body making it roar in pain, then it's mouth starts glowing as it shoots a laser like attack from its mouth as they dodged it and rolled outta the way.....................
Ironwood: "What was that?"
Atlas Soldier 1: "Pilots of Gipsy Avenger, what was that from your perspective?"
Riley: "It looked like a laser blast. This Grimm has that kind of power."
Max: "Who knows what kind of damage that could cause, we need to be careful."
........................the Grimm gets up as it rushes at them and they do as well as they collided and they try to push each other back, they try to push it back and then they picked it up as they slammed it on the ground, they grab it's tail as they spin around as the Grimm follows as it roars. Then they throw it as it crashes into the ground, they start up the plasma cannon and as they shoots at it it retaliates with another laser shot as it explodes the plasma and they get pushed back as they groan. It rushes at them as an alarm sound is heard, they looks as they see it goes to bite them, but they hold its mouth as they try to push it away.....................
Ruby: "Come on Riley and Max. You can't loose."
Jaune: "That Jaeger must've taken damage for them to continue."
.........................then at Atlas Ironwood gets angry, but then a beeping sound is heard as he looks and an Atlas soldier types on a computer...................
Ironwood: "What is that?"
Atlas Soldier 2: "There's something coming from the ocean and it's headed to Vale. Wait, it's having a power source."
Ironwood: "What?"
.........................at Vale movement is seen in the water as everyone sees it and they get curious, then something comes out the water and everyone's eyes widen as they see that it's another Jaeger:

at Vale movement is seen in the water as everyone sees it and they get curious, then something comes out the water and everyone's eyes widen as they see that it's another Jaeger:

Yang: "What the?!?!?"
Blake: "Another Jaeger!"
.........................everyone at Atlas was surprised and amazed to see another Jaeger appeared as Ironwood contacts Riley and Max as they struggle to hold back to Grimm...................
Ironwood 'on comms': "Riley, Max another Jaeger has appeared."
Riley: *looks as his eyes widen* "It's Obsidian Fury."
Max: "They came through as well?"
..........................Obsidian Fury rushes at them as it tackles the Grimm off them as they fight it, Riley and Max gets up as they help Obsidian Fury fight the Grimm. They activate the chain swords as they stab it making it roar in pain, then Obsidian Fury shoots missiles at it as it hits it making its arm gets blown off, it goes for another laser attack as Riley and Max retract the chain sword and held its mouth closed as it explodes in its mouth. Obsidian Fury activates a sword as it cuts the Grimm's throat as Riley and Max pulled off its head killing it and it's body flops on the ground, everyone cheers as they defeated the Grimm. Obsidian Fury looks at Gipsy Avenger as a communication line has activated and they hear a recognizable voice.......................
Nate 'on comms': "Gipsy Avenger, can you hear me? *they chuckles as they hear the voice* Can you respond?"
Riley: *pushes the communication button* "It's good to hear from you too Nate!"
Nate: "Glad to hear you. You have some explaining to do."

Team RWBY and JNPR P.O.V

........................Teams RWBY and JNPR looks on as they see the two Jaegers looking at each other, then something appears from the ocean as they look and a big ship appears as they get confused, Riley and Max returns to Beacon as they're followed by another guy wearing the same armor as them as they know he's a pilot as well. Ozpin and Ironwood appears as he walks up to them....................
Ozpin: "And who might you be?"
Nate: "My name is Nate Lambert. I was told you helped these two since they arrived here."
Ironwood: "Yes I did. And what is your rank soldier?"
Nate: "I'm a Ranger, I train Cadets for them to be the new Jaeger Pilots. They told me about this world and about Huntsmen and Huntresses, so I am here to recruit them to be Jaeger Pilots if it's okay with you."
.........................the team's eyes widen as they get excited as Ozpin nods in approval. then Riley and Max walks up to him as they pointed at them, Nate looks at them and approached them..................
Nate: "Are you Teams RWBY and JNPR?"
Weiss: "Yes sir."
Nate: "Pack you things and come with us. We'll get you started. Welcome to the Jaeger Program."
..........................they get excited and they pack their things and they head to a Bullhead and they follow the a transport ship that's from their world as Riley and Max rides in a Bullhead with them.....................
Ruby: "I can't believe we're gonna be Jaeger pilots. This is so cool!"
Yang: "This just got better!"
Jaune: "So, where are we going Riley?"
Riley: "You're about to see!"
...........................as they look out the Bullhead, they look as they see the ship has formed into a command center and it was a huge one as they look in amazement."
Riley: "Welcome to the Shatterdome!"
Ruby: "Wow."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)