journal entry 8 part 2

Your POV

Damn I forgot to write in my journal again better start now before its completely dark outside. "Heeeeeeyyy (y/n) I'm bored can't you write in that stupid journal tomorrow“ (bff/n) groaned. It will be quick I said and started writing

Journal POV

Well. After my rant about my neighbor I went to walk (d/n) again but I came across Ned he is nice and all but just weird and the cat noises have to stop! I can't take it. It creeps me out but I kinda feel bad for the guy his only friend died. He still seems happy but deep down he is a lonely old man hwo just wants to talk to someone but after that encounter out of nowhere (bff/n) shows up and scares the living hell out of me AND then said I am hell In human form. Sorry but I ain't Satan but they are staying over tonight so got to go bye!

Your POV

"See that where just a few minutes" I said. (Bff/n) stared at me and had a mysterious look on their face.

BAAM

A pillow flew in my face at full speed and cknockt me out of my chair where I was sitting."I'm gonna kill you" I said as I grabbed a pillow and hit them with it. We kept going for a while but then I got tired as I looked at the clock in my room my jaw dropped. We where fighting for an hour and a half damn when time fly's by. I got up and made (bff/n) bed and went to change into my pj's I also gave (bff/n) my Onesy because its to small for me but they get in it with ease. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and (put my make up of if you were it )

Bff POV

"Hmm she is gone maybe I can see what's in her journal now" I said to myself I opened the book and started to read. "SHE HAD A CRUSH ON TRAVIS DAMN she needs to raise her standards he is not ugly but he is a jerk but come to think of it he is quite nice to (y/n) " I flipped further in the book and thank god she realized he is a jerk damn I got worried.

Shit I hear footsteps. I put the journal back on the table and hurried to my makeshift bed.

Your POV

I came in my room and sat on my chair again i also noted that (bff/n) was oddly quiet. "Wat did you do" I said in a intimidating voice. Then they said something so fast I didn't understand what they said

Imsorryireadinyourjournalbecouseiwascurious

"What" I said looking confused
"I looked in your journal because I was curious " (bff/n) said in a regretful way.I looked at her and asked if she read something interesting?

"Aren't you going to kill me and yes I didn't know you had a crush on flipping Travis he is a jerk"

"No I'm not gonna kill you and yes but I soon found out that the gifts he got me where from stolen money so I said sorry I can't date a thief like you " I said to them. (Bff/n) looked relived.

" (y/n) why do you keep that journal anyway its just wasting time ya know"

I looked at them and said to follow me they did and we saw dads handmade knifes that were in a glass container. " look my house is not the safest and if I somehow get murderd I have evidence in this book that it wasn't my parents or friends. I know I am paranoid but better safe then sorry and I always have the feeling that my neighbor is planning something" I stated (bff/n) gulps and nods. " let's go to bed" I said

"Now I'm scared (y/n)"

Don't be now let's go to bed

666words