journal entry 9

A/n sorry that I didn't write in a couple of days because I didn't know what to write but I know now

Journal POV

Its been a few day since (bff/n) was here they seemed to be scared of what I told them and now they are writing a journal themselves but I think (bff/n) is totally safe their room is on the second floor and they have a pretty good alarm system plus they weren't as paranoid as me welp now they are oops. Next week is the last week of summer break and I'm excited. art school how cool is that I bought all my art supplies and im ready to go.

Your POV

"I hope they like me.I will be more careful not to spill everything about myself the first few days" I said out loud to myself. As I was existing my room I fel over something
"Shit what was that" I jelled. when  I looked down I saw (d/n)'s stuffed animal. Omg that thing is still alive I thought (d/n) destroyed it but its still in pretty good shape.

I piked it up and put it somewhere safe if mom fel over that it would be a lot worse. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to eat something but what I saw was horrible my dad ate my food that I saved last night. "DAAAAD WHERE ARE YOU" I screamed. As I ran to his office there he was munching on MY FOOD. "ThIsss is UNaccEptablEEEEE". Dad looked up as if he didn't hear anything and continued eating I sight and turned around and thought he made me a nice lamp don't kill him over some food.

I looked back in the fridge and found something to eat. and went back to my room.

Time skip by that one meme I used “ψ(`∇´)ψ

I'm here and I'm late my train was flipping late and I missed the fastest bus to school at least I didn't have to run though

Class 2AS if i call your name then walk to miss lodwix she is your homeroom teacher
Aari groundvil ( the first names are real but last names are fake for security reasons )
Tess bunder
Sarah fuer
Fleur da la rouge
Stan loogh
Carmina huul
Nora ferter
(Y/n) (l/n)
....

"Your class will be split in 2groups for the art subjects your homeroom teacher will tell you more about that. And with that a fun year here at our school "

Your POV

"Omg Stan,carmina and nora are here yesss nice people I know finally " I walked up to carmina and we started to walk and talk to our class. She was the one who said this school existed.

We took a seat and listens to our teacher when suddenly of the only 3 other boy's from our class talked to us he was big and looked like he had a weird past. We tried to ignore him and listen but he kept bugging us damn it.

Miss lodwix said that we should play a few games to get to know each other

After playing I knew the guy who talked to us was bad news he kicked in multiple doors and was sent to a sort of group to get your shit back together because he stole 1000$ from his mom. But yea that Tess is cute I thought to myself  she was shy and edgy. Just adorable

Miss lodwix said that in a few weeks we were going to a 2 day feeld trip to get to know each other. It was in the woods and multiple classes would be there.

At lunch we all sat together to talk my crazy side showed when I was talked about my obsession about ghost and mythological stuff and how I enjoyed horror movies.

"Shit I thought I wouldn't tell to much about myself shit shit shit shit they think that I'm weird nooo " as I was panicking to myself  i felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to the person and saw aari. "Hey witch horror movies do you watch " she asked I told her and our friendship blossomed. She liked my quirky  side and didn't roll her eyes when I said something weird.

I was so happy. after our break we went back to our class. Miss lodwix gave our schedule I was sad that I wasn't in the same group as Aari but I was with carmina. We were aloud to leave early so I went back to the station and waited for my train and then Pof stan stood behind me. "Damn it stan stop it" I said.

"Why do you believe in ghosts" he asked. We had a heated argument the whole way back home

Journal POV

Today my first day and I already made a new friend and found old friends a person I should look out for and then there is stan he scared me and made fun of me because I believe in ghosts. But for the rest it was awesome my homeroom teacher is nice and the school is big but not crouded just perfect

868 words

A longer chapter yay