Now i gotta start over

Well hello there. I'm Jakori and I fucked up.
I'm moving back with my father and going to public school.

Now ain't nothing wrong with public school but it's mid March and I don't feel like starting over for some dumb shit.

Well I went to all girl private school and well I'm a lesbian and being around females is like a dog in the heat. Let's just say I met a female and we got caught having sex in the bathroom.

Now I'm expelled. Since that has happened my mother was not proud of that maybe because she thought it was a phase. She sent me with my dad and said maybe he can save me. Now I'm in the Florida airport waiting for my father.

10 minutes later
I'm outside waiting for a black Charger that my dad said he will be in. He finally pulls up. He opens the trunk and I throw my bags in it. Then sit in the front seat.

He turns down the music he had playing and then stares at me. 

Jakori- "Hey dad"

Dad-"Damn you look just like your mother"

I just look at him I really do not want to hear that right now.

I guess he notices that and then changes the topic. 

He clears his throat before speaking 

Dad- "Well our first stop is gonna be the
school so you can pick up your schedule I already got your uniforms and your mother said you have a lot of shoes so that shouldn't be a problem."

Jakori-" Alright dad."
We finally get a move on and I put my headphones in.
I end up falling asleep.
30 minutes later

My dad wakes me up.

We get out the car and we walk up to the school. But someone catches my eye she look fine as hell from what I see right now but my mind could be playing tricks on me.

We walk through the doors and it doesn't look bad. Me and my father walk up to the office.

My dad clears his throat catching the attention of the Receptionist

Receptionist- "How can I help you?"

Dad- "Do you have the schedule for Jakori Price?"

She does some typing on her computer. before responding

Receptionist- "Yes right here."
She prints it out and hands it to my father  

Then he hands it to me
I scan over my schedule while walking out the office. I ask my dad if I can go look around so it's easier to find my classes tomorrow.

He told me I have 10 minutes.

I get to finding my classes and when I'm at the last class the someone from earlier is walking out the bathroom and I instantly stare. She catches me staring and asks is there something I need help with.

I shake my head no and start walking down the hallway I hear her call me a weird ass bitch but it doesn't bother me.

I look at the classes and walk back to my fathers car.

We start to drive to his house.
30 minutes later

We pull up to the house it's not bad.
We get out the car and he helps with my bags and carries them up to my room

Dad- "Your mom told me your favorite color is blue so I painted that way.
I have a queen sized bed,50 inch tv, and a walk in closet."

I tell him thanks and he leaves.
10 minutes later

I get done with putting the stuff in my suitcase up so I walk downstairs then walk into the living room. I sit on the couch and my father comes down the stairs in attire for his job

Jakori- "Where are you going dad?" 

Dad-"Well I work 2 jobs so I'm going to the second one when you wake up I won't be here, the bus comes at 8:25 and you will take the bus home till you get a car. I have food you can heat up and if you are a cooker like your mother. I probably have something you can make, Oh and last thing please don't let me catch you having sex. I don't mind if you have it but just don't let me see it or smell it."

I laugh and tell him I just got here he checks his watch and walks out the door. Well so much for that. I wait till about 5 minutes and go back to my room. I close the blinds and turn on my ps4 I connect it to the WiFi and hop on 2k.

Maybe this place ain't that bad.