First day

I end up falling asleep in my career on 2k. When I wake up it's 6:00pm so I decide to go outside. I walk out and lock the door behind me ,I walk down the block I see the girl from school  for the 3rd time, but this time she calls me over to her I end up walking over there.

Girl from school- "Why you keep looking at me?"

Jakori- "You look like somebody I know"

I lie I have  never seen nobody similar to her a day in my life 

Girl from school- "Where you from I never seen you around here?"

Jakori- "I'm from North Carolina."

Girl from school- "dats why you talk like that."

Jakori- "Maybe?"

I hate when people say that or anything that has to do with the way I speak. So I am lowkey getting annoyed 

Girl from school- "Well I'm Monie but people call me M sometimes"

Monie- "what's your name though."

Jakori- "it's Jakori."

Monie-"Well Jakori rule 1 you can't be looking at people they will think you trying something."

Jakori- "Well I should probably head back home."

Monie- "You don't want me to show you around."

Jakori- "Maybe some other time"

Monie- "ight we'll see you around J"

I walk lowkey fast and go back inside my heart is racing I really did that I get out my phone and text my friend from North Carolina.

Jakori: I talked to somebody today

Dee: was she cute

Jakori: of course

Me and dee been friends since 3rd grade when we got to high school she was the first 1 to give me head and also the first to know I like studs and no I wasn't caught having sex with a stud.

I go make me a hot pocket and hop on Instagram when I get on I see follow request from @thatniggaMon

How df she do that
I accept it and eat my hot pocket and  I go take a shower and get into a sports bra and boxers.