Monie has done it

I decided to take a shower after I realize what I've done. They like family and I'm thinking about both of them.

I really only want 1 of them and I have to see both of them tomorrow. I wish I can just forget what happened.

I get out the shower put some new stuff on and lay down. Not even an hour later my alarm wakes me up.

I do my morning routine and put on my uniform this time with Desert Sand 12's. I grab a pop tart and head out. I walk towards the bus stop I see Mac touching on some female and monie right next to her on her phone grabbing her eyebrow.

I don't say anything I just walk up next to them and be quiet. Our bus arrives and we get on.

By 4 period Monie is in class and Mac is not. I ask to go to the restroom the teacher ends up letting me. I walk in and see Mac giving some girl head. She looks at me and says "I thought you locked the door"

I walk out I'm not mad because that's what she does.

We all continue the day.

I follow Monie home to do the usual stuff but Mac is not there and Monie looks upset.

We walk and in and she's pacing around the house. She ends up standing still. And starts to cry. I go over there to comfort her. When I do we end up hugging it feels good to be in her arms.

She ends up grabbing me and carries me upstairs to her room. She lays me on her bed. I don't question because this feels so good.

She starts to strip me of everything.

She then starts to suck on my clit I. Try to hold my moans in but they end up coming out.

She starts to rub and lick on my clit this makes me go crazy I grip into her back.

Jakori- "don't stop"

Monie continues to do that. I cum the first time and she doesn't stop.
When I came with Dee she stopped the first time.

But Monie is different she flips me on my knees and eats me from the back.

I don't never want this to stop.
But as soon as I'm about to cum. We hear keys entering the door.

Monie stops and throws me my clothes.

I rush to put them on.
We hear Mac screaming monie name and footsteps.

She's close. I follow Monie into her closet.

Mac walks into her room.

Monie- "See J all theses shoes pick 1 for those I'll trade you any."

Mac- "What was y'all doing?"

Monie licks her lips

Monie-  I'm trying to make a shoe trade.

I play along and just pick the orange 1's

Mac- "good choice Jakori"
Monie- I'll give theses to you tomorrow"

Jakori- "Yeah yeah."

Mac- "Well Monie we got some business to take care of."

I walk out moist as hell. I walk home and take a shower. When I get out I see a notification from instagram it's monie.

Monie: damn J if I knew you tasted like that I would have been did it.

I start cheesing hard as fuck.

This nigga, I lay down and fall asleep.