Chapter 13: Partner Turned Lover

Third Person POV 

It's been a couple of days since Blake and team RWBY were kidnapped. Them seeing Y/N brutally murder the traffickers. The day when Blake and Y/N got together. Ever since them, Blake has been spending a lot of her time with Y/N. Studying. Reading. Cuddling with her lover. As time went on, the two gotten closer. Closer than he did with Cinder and Emerald. Right now the lovely couple are in the cafeteria with Team RWBY, JNPR, and Leah. 

Y/N's POV 

I ate his food quietly as Blake laid her head on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled, knowing she is happy with me. Ever since we came back that night, I couldn't help but want to be with her all the time. Everything about her was lovely. As I was thinking about her I was snapped out of my thoughts, hearing Leah being bothered. I turned and I saw Cardin grabbing her arm but she pulled back, getting out of his hold. 

Cardin: Come on babe. Let's go. 

Leah: I'm not going anywhere with you. 
She said. 

"Yo. Brain dead monkey. She said leave her alone." 

Cardin: Oh what are you going to do huh! Oh. You're going to me! 

Y/N sat there, looking at him blankly. 

Cardin: That' s what I thought! You're such a pussy! Let me guess. You're just going to sit there as I bang her in front of you! 

Y/N got up and grabbed Cardin. He grabbed Cardin by the throat, smashing his back onto the table as he held his gun at his head. 

"You want to do that. Then I'll gladly put this bullet in your head in front of your parents." 
Y/N said as he put the safety off of his gun. 

Cardin: Do it pussy! 

Y/N shot near his near, deafening Cardin. Y/N aimed at his head, ready to pull the trigger. 

???: Y/N! STOP! 

 Y/N turned around and saw Ozpin standing there with Goodwitch. 

Goodwitch: Mr L/N. Mr Winchester. Fight in combat class. 

Y/N groans out of annoyance and throws Cardin onto the ground near Ozpin. Y/N sits down next to Leah as Blake laid her head on his shoulder again. Cardin gets up and walks away, angered. 

Leah: Thank you for that Y/N. 

"You're welcome Leah." 

RING 

Team JNPR, RWBY, Leah, and Y/N get up to go to class. Blake and Y/N walked slower than the others, giving themselves sometime alone together. Blake wrapped her arms around his arm, bringing them closer. Y/N looked at her and she smiled, making him smile. The couple walked into Oobleck's class, making the others stare at them in awe. They walked to their seats while Oobleck went on about the lesson. During that time, Y/N and Leah were reading their own books. Blake laid her head on his shoulder, reading what Y/N was reading. While the couple were reading, Emerald was throwing glances at them. 

Emerald's POV 

It's my fault. It's my fault that Y/N is this. That Y/N is so..........brutal. Y/N was someone I truly loved but I threw that away. Now he's with Blake. If I touch her, I could end up like Mercury and Cinder. Nearly killed. Mercury has nightmares now since the event. Cinder is scared to do anything since the only two that were able to stop him were the two people in armor. I looked at Y/N and he kissed Blake on the lips. I felt my heart hurt as I saw him do that. 

"That was suppose to be me." 

I need to talk to him. 

Time-Skip to Goodwitch's Class