Chapter 1

"You're the one for me Tyler. You always have been and always will be the one for me," I whisper softly as the water droplets cascade down my face.

He smiles charmingly at me before leaning in and brushing his soft lips against mine. The butterflies flutter in my stomach and my heart beats erratically as he pours his emotions into the kiss.

"And that's a wrap," the director calls and the fake rain ceases. The room erupts in cheers and I break the kiss and beam proudly at everybody who has worked their butts off to make this movie the next big thing.

I look at Alex and his eyes gleam with delight. The bright lights hanging from above us do well to show off his perfect skin, chiseled jaw, bright white teeth, and his dazzling green eyes. He is absolutely beautiful.

He looks to me and wraps his strong arms around me before lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. I squeal and giggle at the movement.

He sets me down softly and leaves his strong hands on my shoulders. "We did it babe. This movie is going be amazing. I can just feel it," he says excitedly.

I nod in agreement. "Me too. This is going to be our big break," I reply. He moves and lays another kiss on my lips. I savor the feel of them as he pulls away. I look at my best friend and smile wide.

We have been wanting this since I can remember. Alex and I decided to finally take the chance and move to L.A. after we got our degrees. We didn't want to use them, but instead got them to appease our parents.

At 22 years old we decided to just go for it and hopped on a plane to audition for this movie. Who would have ever thought that they were looking for unknown faces in the industry to fill the spots. Those faces just happened to be ours and we couldn't believe that we both landed the lead roles for it. It was absolutely unbelievable.

Now, at 23 almost 24 we're wrapping up this amazing movie that we know will open many doors for us.

"God, I love you," he says against my lips. My cheeks hurt from all the smiling that I have been doing. I can't believe this handsome man is mine.

A month into filming we decided to explore the feelings we were forming for one another. I always had some feelings for Alex since I could remember, but I knew he never did. I believe his feelings finally formed with all the lovey dovey scenes we had to film. It was then we both decided to give a romantic relationship a shot.

It was the best thing that could've ever happened to me. Not only was I doing my dream job, but I was doing it alongside my best friend and the man that I have always loved.

"I love you too. So much," I reply happily.

"Alright, you two love birds that's enough," a gruff voice calls from behind us.

We turn our heads and meet the eyes of our director, John. I move, walk to him, and wrap my arms around him giving him a tight hug. I was going to miss him. He was so great to work with.

After releasing him Alex stuck his hand out and John took it and gave it a firm shake. "As much as I hate to say it. I'm gonna miss shooting this movie with the two of you. You both are really talented."

I grin at him. "Back at you John, but we still we see each other. With the press tour and all that good stuff," I reply.

He waves his hand dismissively. "Yeah, yeah, but after this movie you will forget about poor old me when y'alls head is so far up your butts because of all the attention you will be getting," he teases jokingly.

"Well I hate to say it, but you may be right," Alex laughs. I hit him on the shoulder and he holds his hands up in a surrender position.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," he laughs. I roll my eyes playfully at him.

"All jokes aside. I could never forget the man who made our dreams come true," he says sincerely. John smirks and gives us another hug before leaving to talk to the rest of the crew.

After hanging around for a bit and talking to the crew ourselves we all decide to head out for a celebratory dinner.

"Everybody raise their glass. This is to all the hard work we put in and to the payout we will come to see from it. This is also, to my beautiful co-star slash girlfriend. Avery without you I would be a sad sad man," Alex says as he hold his glass of whiskey in the air. His green eyes bore into my hazel ones and I melt in my seat.

I smile sweetly at him and raise a glass of my own.

"This movie is going to change all of our lives," he finishes. We clink our glasses together and I take a drink. The warm liquid flows down my throat to my stomach pleasingly.

Who would've thought those words couldn't be any more truer.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, thanks for checking out my work. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please vote and drop a comment to let me know what you think of this chapter.