Cyrus

A/n completely new character

A/n completely new character. Tell me if you like these three. I love Cyrus and May. If you want more please vote and I will write more about these three.
" Hey pass me that 7/16 wrench over there."

A fay with brown-red hair with black square glasses was looking through a magnifying glass. His elf ears were pinned down against his head because he was concentrating on a mysterious machine under a small adjustable desk lamp.

A human student with a dark blue jacket and an orange undershirt started to drag the huge, metallic, ton sized wrench over to the fay.

" Here yah go Cyrus." the human grunted out while trying to move the gigantic tool.

Cyrus didn't even look up from his project, he just reached over and grabbed the wrench and started to work on tightening some screws.

" Alright let's see if this will work."

Cyrus got up off if his stool and placed the machine on the floor. " Alright three, two, and one!" Cyrus pulled out a remote control and pushed down on the joystick.

" Um, nothing happened." the human said.

" I can see that Echo. Thank you for stating the obvious."

Cyrus picked up the machine and placed it back down on the desk right beside Echo.

" What could be possibly wrong with it?" Cyrus asked to more himself.

" Here let me check it out." Echo started to open up the hatch on the machine and crawled in.

Cyrus turned on a flashlight and held it close to the opening so Echo could see where he was going.

" Do you see anything?!" Cyrus was yelling out

" Give me a se... Wait I think I found the problem!" After a few minutes, Echo came crawling out of the machine. " There were two wires that were crossed in the back." Echo swung his body out and jumped to the desk. " Alright try it now!"

Echo stepped back to give the machine some space.

" Alright, one more go. One, two, and Go!"

Cyrus pushed down on the joystick and the machine roared to life. The helicopter-like blades started to spin on the too of the machine lifting it into the air. " Yes!" Cyrus yelled. " Here you try."

Cyrus laid the remote onto the desk and keep his hand on the joystick to keep the machine in the air. Echo walked up and huffed himself on top of the remote. Echo pushed with both hands to keep the joystick pushed down, to keep the machine in the air. There was a small red button to click on the remote to keep the machine hovering. Echo slammed his foot down on it and a red light turned on to indicate the machine would hover. Echo walked over to the other joystick and pushed it in different directions to change the direction of the hovering machine.