~Prologue~

Yuuna: This is where it begins~ Enjoy the show~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Black Kingdom. A kingdom of peace, where everyone lived in harmony. The rulers of the country was a counsel of three, led by Mutsuki Hajime and his Royal Court, Initium. His best friend and butler, Yayoi Haru was his loyal advisor when it came to controlling the military, as Haru was a smart tactician.

His younger brothers by two years, Arata and Kakeru made up the other two people of the Black Kingdom Counsel.

Arata, the laidback Prince. He always had a listless look on his face, never looking interested in anything. However, his habits and actions begged to differ. He was a little perverted, often hitting on the maids in the castle. It was always his butler, Satsuki Aoi setting him straight, reminding him gently to leave the poor flustered maids alone. Aoi and Arata, despite seeming completely different from each other, were extremely close, never letting a petty argument get between them. Arata's Royal Court, Cerasus was never boring, as he controlled the enertainment aspect of their society, often organizing a party or two for the civilians

Kakeru, the hardworking prince. No matter how difficult the task before him was, he would always go at it with full force, doing his best to see things to the very end. Even if the odds were against him, his resillience shone brightly, truly living up to his Royal Court's name, Stella. His faithful butler Kisaragi Koi was a little awkward at times, but he never failed to bring hope to Kakeru when he needed it most.

The Black Kingdom Counsel was a place for the three princes to gather and discuss the different aspects of the country.

The White Kingdom. A kingdom just like the Black Kingdom, but not to be mistaken for the Black Kingdom. They had a White Counsel comprising of three princes.

Shimotsuki Shun, the whimsical White Demon Prince. He never loses his cool, only wearing a mysterious smile on his face. His aide, as he calls him, Fuduki Kai, is a reliable young man, a self-proclaimed jack of all trades. He acts like an older brother to his juniors and humbly accepts the criticisms of others, constantly working to evolve and fit everyone's expectations.

Yoru, the shy Prince. Just as suggested, Yoru is shy, never really speaking up unless really needed. If not for his more outspoken aide Haduki You telling him to speak his mind more often, Yoru would have remained quiet as the moon, really.

Rui, the Petit Demon Prince. Despite being dubbed "demon prince", Rui had a heart of gold, never hesitating to help others in need in his own quiet way. This was why Rui had the second largest Royal Court, dubbed Pluvia, among his brothers.

The Black and White Kingdoms were on very close relations, often conducting joint festivals and celebrating special occasions together.

The (f/c) Kingdom. Located just between the two kingdoms, the king had a sole daughter, soon to become queen. Her name was (Y/n) (L/n), the rumored beauty of the lands.

Soon, the princes of the Black and White kingdoms would meet again in the (f/c) Kingdom, in search of their partner to inherit their thrones with...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuna: Aaaaaaand cut!~ How was the prologue?~

Yumi: It's our first time writing a story like this, so please do tell us what you think...

Yuuna: We're open to constructive criticism~