Chapter Four

Yuuna: Yaho~ We're back with Chapter 4!~ 

Yumi: We have a small author's note at the end of the chapter. But for now, please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time, on Tsukiuta Another Story:

"I will admit, this is easily the toughest match I've had so far." you laughed. "I've sparred with Rikka, my trainer and sometimes with other guards, but the sparring sessions have never gone on for this long before~"

Hajime chuckled breathlessly. (Admin: Like bro that is waaaaaay hot. Like burning fires of hell hot.) "I agree. Shall we end this on a draw then?"

"Agreed. We'll continue this on another day then. Good fight~" You laughed, extending a hand to him for a handshake. He accepted the handshake, thus concluding the sparring session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the sparring session with Hajime, you headed back to have a quick shower and freshen up for the rest of the day. Just as you finished getting dressed, there was a knock at the door and Rikka entered.

"Good morning, milady. I hope you had a good training today?"

"Yep!~ I got to fight Hajime today!~" You grinned, watching Rikka's face contort in horror.

"You wHAT-" Thank goodness the door was closed, or half the castle would have heard his exclamation, and your loud cackles following.

"Relax, Rikka. It was a sparring session, a sparring session~"

Rikka sighed in relief. "Thank the stars... We can't afford actual conflict with other countries, alright?! Geez..."

"Yes, mother~ So then, what's the plan for today?"

"Right, the capital will be holding the Light Festival this afternoon, so we could take the princes out to enjoy the fair. Of course, Quartet Night will be tagging along as well, to ensure everyone's safety." Rikka explained the events planned for the day, while you hummed to yourself, thinking.

"But I think if everyone goes dressed as they are, they'll immediately be outed as princes and their respective butlers. And even if Arata uses his incognito magic, it's sure to have a range, which would not work if everyone splits up, plus it would tire him out too... Ah!~ We could have everyone dress up in plain clothes and blend in with the crowd!"

Rikka smiled. "Smart thinking, my lady! Shall we inform everyone?"

"Yep, I'll come with you-" You stopped, suddenly remembering someone you need to talk to. "Actually, you go ahead first, I need to go somewhere!"

*At the castle infirmary*

The walk from your room to the infirmary was not too long, thankfully, and you wondered if the person you were looking for would even be awake. Either way, you raised a fist and knocked on the door. "Jiwa-chaaaan~"

A shuffle, then a thud was heard from inside, and a tired silverette opened the door seconds later. "(Y/n) it's 8 am what do you want..."

"Let's go to the fair in the capital today!"

"Don't wanna... Sleepy..." It definitely showed. Jiwa's eyes were half-lidded, threatening to close any second.

"Camus's gonna be there~"

"... And?"

"I heard about a well-known cake stall having a bake sa-"

"I'm coming." And even before you could finish, she was instantly awake.