S I X

Rakaeya watched as Daenerys walked down the streets surrounded by the freed people and children who called her one thing; Mhysa

     Rakaeya watched as Daenerys walked down the streets surrounded by the freed people and children who called her one thing; Mhysa. It meant mother is what she's been told so far and apparently, that's what everyone she's freed has called her since Yunkai. They all were so happy to be freed, they loved her. They appreciated her and looked at her with unconditional love and belief in her.

     This was something amazing that she was apart of, not that she has done anything, it's Daenerys Targaryen.

     She freed these people.

     A Targaryen.

     They weren't all mad, she knew that, she just never had proof of it herself. Most people in Westeros made it seem like a Targaryen would be the end.

     That's not the case with Daenerys.

     As Daenerys and her two Advisors came up reaching them, she turned towards the people and left remaining Masters, "remind me, Sir Jorah, how many children did the Great Masters nail on the mileposts?"

     "163, Khaleesi," Jorah answered.

     Rakaeya looked at her wondering if she was going to do what she thought she was going to do.

     "Yes, that was it," Daenerys looked at Greyworm and nodded.

     Greyworm gave the order as they began to take Masters away, Rakaeya watched this, no real problem with it. They committed horrible crimes, crucifying children, they deserve to die.

     Rakaeya glanced over to look at Daenerys but saw Barristan was talking to her, she stepped up and stood next to Jorah, "...It's better to answer injustice with mercy," she overheard Barristan's words.

     "I will answer injustice, with Justice," Daenerys told him her tone clear that she wasn't here for questions.

     Rakaeya knew Barristan was unsure of this choice but she just thought it was the right one herself.

     She followed the Unsullied and watched as they began to crucify some of the Masters, she just cupped her hands.

The man who passes the sentence must swing the sword.

     This isn't the same thing, is it? It's not beheading or hanging, its much worse, but it's not like Daenerys is doing it just to do it, this is a one-time thing done to get justice for the innocent children these same people did the same thing too.

     Rakaeya took her eyes off as she walked away.

     Daenerys stood with Jorah and Barristan; they were in a room that business would probably be discussed; a study of sorts that overlooks the city.

     "Khaleesi," Jorah spoke up as he held a raven letter in his hand.

     She turned to him noticing it, "what's that?"