7

You and Colby have been talking for about 7 months now. You have been catching feelings for him throughout the time you guys have been talking and hanging out! But she don't want to tell him how you feel because it might break the friendship you guys share. Katrina says Colby likes me as more than friend but idk. Today you and Colby are hanging out and you are going to tell him how you feel because you don't want to continue catching feelings for him if he doesn't feel the same way!

It was 3pm. You got ready and Colby picked you up from your apartment you asked where you guys where going to hang out but he said that it's a surprise! And You hated surprises!

Tbh idk where we were going but he said we were almost there. He told me to put on a blindfold and to make sure You didn't see anything. You was so scared.

You felt the car stop and he said we were already there but didn't want me to take off my blindfolded yet. He helped me out of the car and walked for a little bit. He then took of the blindfolded and you saw DISNEYLAND! It been way too long since you have been at Disneyland and you were excited to be at a happy place with an amazing person:)

 He then took of the blindfolded and you saw DISNEYLAND! It been way too long since you have been at Disneyland and you were excited to be at a happy place with an amazing person:)