chapter 18: a visit from the jostar family.

Half way across the world in London a family known as the jostars chojuro and Jonathan jostar were reading The news papers for any sign that Dio had been recruiting stand users when Mr jostar. AKA Jonathan jostar said." Hey get a load of this chojuro. Have you read this report???. Apparently someone who's called the BLOODY FOX from a hidden village know as konoha in Japan. Has been putting fear into The hearts and minds of his own people!!!. He's even killed other people to!!!. His last victim being one of their most wanted criminals!!!." And chojuro said." Woah slow down old man. Are you trying to say that this person's able to make people fear him!!??. With a single look??!!. And you think he's using a stand like that!!?? not worrying about being his next victim??!!. You can't be serious about testing this guy!!!." And Mr jostar said." I'm deadly serious about this chojuro. IF we can get this person to help us defeat Dio. Then more innocent blood could be spared." And chojuro said." So. Who is this BLOODY FOX and how do we go about finding this konoha village if it's hidden???." Little did they know that they were being watched. In the shadows stood a modern day Samurai. So when he heard that these people were looking for the BLOODY FOX of konoha he approached them and said." Meet me outside The bar in the back alley." An hour after paying for their drinks They met with The samurai who said." My name is nobunaga. I'm a samurai under cover for the fire daimio. And a word of advice. Don't go looking for the BLOODY FOX of konoha. Otherwise. He'll find you instead." And chojuro said." Is this some kind of Threat!!!. We're not scared of someone who takes pleasure in making people fear him!!!." And nobunaga said." If you want to keep what sanity you have left. Your going to take it as a warning." And so with that warning left in their heads. They decided to go to Japan and find The BLOODY FOX of konoha knowing that caution was The Best approach.

Meanwhile back in konoha The final round of The chuunin exams was about to begin when suddenly an anbu from danzo's root organization came up to naruto and said." Naruto Sama. A message from The daimio's samurai nobunaga." Naruto then Read The message and said." Thank you Torune. Your dismissed. tell the council not to worry about these... Intruders. Shinigami and I will handle them personally."  Torune then left too deliver naruto's message to the council and danzo. Naruto then said." shino Hinata. We're about to have some foreign guest's from another country called England. And They wanted to meet with the BLOODY FOX. Well then. I'm going to give them a greeting they'll never forget." And shino said." Logically speaking. Whatever these foreign visitors want with you. It's probably best if you take Kushina and kakashi Sensei with you. As back up of course." And naruto said." Don't worry I intended to do that from The start. Mom kakashi Sensei. Let's move!!!." Kakashi and Kushina said." Right behind you naruto!!!."

Meanwhile at the Tokyo Japan airport chojuro and Jonathan jostar had recently arrived and little did they know. They were once again being watched. Only this time it was something if not someone very VERY powerful. With a stand that could kill even Dio himself!!!. Naruto then walked up to the jostars and said with his killing intent blazing like a roman candle." Do you know who I am???." And chojuro said." Your The BLOODY FOX of konoha aren't you???. Well then you have saved us The trouble of looking for your village. We need your help. And we think your stand...the shinigami is it??? can help." And naruto said." I have no idea what a stand is. But Yes. I'm The embodiment of death itself. Now then since your our guests. I'm going to say this one time... leave and never return. Unless you actually WANT to know why I am called The BLOODY FOX of konoha???." And chojuro said." Your able to parilyze your enemies with fear and panic. Giving them a sense of hopelessness. Then you play on their emotions before killing them don't you???." And naruto said." Well... your only half correct. Yes.. I can make my enemies feel nothing but fear and hopelessness but I can also physically torture someone to The point they panic and give me The answers I want. I'm a torture and interrogation information gathering specialist. You may want to check with your Star platinum and tell me I'm not wrong." Activating his stand chojuro looks at Star platinum Who nods as if telling him to be very careful with the way he approaches naruto. Getting a feel for the level of control naruto has over his "stand"  The shinigami chojuro said." Let go old man. Star platinum says that this kid is way beyond anything we can handle if a fight breaks out. A single touch and our stands would be Dead in seconds." Kushina and kakashi were waiting patiently to see what would happen when suddenly a tall muscular man approached naruto and said." So.. you are the one who is known as the BLOODY FOX of konoha???....hmm. you don't really look like that much of a threat to me." Chojuro said." Kid look out!!!!. That's Dio!!!. He's an immortal. RUN AWAY!!!." Dio Then said." The world!!!." And in that moment. Time stopped and naruto said as he yawned." Is that the best thing you can do is parlor tricks???. Manipulate time???. All your doing is slowing down time your not actually stopping it. Now then. Let me show you a true master of time is. Shinigami. Time jump. Fast forward." Dio was shocked!!!. This kid's stand just reversed his stand's time freezing abilities. Everything and everyone else around them Then went back to normal and Dio said with fear in his eyes." How. How did you reverse my stands abilities!!!. It's not possible!!!!. NO!!!. STAY BACK!!!. I AM DIO THE IMMORTAL!!!." And naruto said." Maybe. But your not a TRUE immortal are you???. You see... I've dealt with another person like you before...and his torture was anything but painful. Would you like to meet my stand The shinigami???." Chojuro and and Jonathan jostar couldn't believe what they were seeing. Dio the very Man who wasn't afraid of anyone was now afraid of this kid!!!!. What The hell were They thinking trying to recruit this kid!!!??. Chojuro said." Hey old man. Still want to recruit This guy???. You see what he's doing to Dio right now. Imagine if that were us... it's no wonder he's so feared. He's litteraly The embodiment of death itself. Even I'm afraid to stop him from killing Dio. When Dio..is staring down death in the face itself."