five; D

"Can you let go of that plush?"

"Nope." I said, emphasizing on the 'P' part.

Jinri shooks her head and continued to walk forward.

"You might transfer your essence on that, and remember? you're giving it to them."

"Are you indirectly implying that i stink? Fyi, I use victoria secrets, and even spray it in my room. So, no hella way." I said, still squishing the bunny plushie with me.

Since my ult and wrecker is not present today, I'll just prioritize my smart bunny. Doyoung.

"And we're here." Jinri says, as we stopped infront of a long line of girls and boys. The grass fandom is growing, :">

We just arrived at myeongdong with our car, then we decided to just park it near a cafe, where Jinri's aunt works at, and walked our asses to the fansign place.

"what number are we again?" I asked Jinri.

"13, 14." Ooh, we're close to the boys. Just enough to see them visuals at our seats. Perfect.

"you got a pretty good spot there, Lee." I said wiggling my eyebrows. Jinri ignores it and focused on the line before us.

"Please line according to your numbers now, the fansign's about to start in about five minutes!"

We heard a staff yell from the entrance. Dragging Jinri with me, we immedately found our line between, 12 and 15.

The two were girls, so we ended up having a great time chatting, until five minutes was up, then the line started moving.

"this is it Jin." I whispered, just enough for my bestfriend to hear. She just smiles and shakes her head.

When we finally arrived at our seats, I can't help but grin from ear to ear.

Then NCT 127, slowly came in, one by one and into the stage. They wore laid back casual clothes that fit them well.

First came, Johnny, followed by; Yuta, Taeil, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Haechan and lastly, Jungwoo.

who had the best hair ;)

I can also see some, doing their very best from fainting and from smiling too wide.

While some squealed, Jinri and I remained silent and kept our fangirl feels to ourself. I wonder what she's feeling now that Haechan came out, looking. dashing as always.

They did some introductions then began talking about the two missing members. I'm sad they're not including Winwin. It makes my heart clenched.

"Are you curious where Taeyong and Mark is?!" Doyoung shouts, we fangirls, immediately replied with a;

"NEEEE!!!!"

From my vision, I saw Doyoung smirking, then Jaehyun gestured him to go on.

"Merong! i'm not telling!" He playfully teases us.

"If he's not telling , then I will." Johnny says from his mic. He stood up and shushed the others.

"They might be, making a new bop by now." He tells us then winks at us.

ohmygash?! they just released superhuman, and they're making a new one already? I can't believe these intellectuals.

After some quality time, the staffs made us form our lines with the help of the securities. Jinri came first, for she was no. 13 so I just silently followed her.

I can't help but feel nervous, everytime the line gets shorter. Like what should I say later? I might actually faint because of anxiety and panick.