eight; E

you're lucid dreaming reika

you're lucid

you're--

"Reika!"

"where's the fire?!" I exclaimed, shot up in my seat.

"hello? i've been calling you nonstop." Jinri says, rolling her eyes.

I sighed and buried my face on my palm. I shrieked a little, feeling happy.

"what is itttt?"

"nothing. I can't believe it, all these times, it was a friggin' sign!"

"yeah me too, just figured it out after your dream yesterday." Jinri says, munching on her churros, which she loves veryyyy much.

"I'm still frustrated, i didn't get to see what he looks like." I said frowning.

Jinri puts down her cup of churros and held me by the shoulder.

"Nu-uh, don't lose hope. It means one thing, he's near, trust me, any of these days, he'll finally reveal his self."

"Oh I wish he is. I can' wait any longer." I whined.

"Stop whining, and focus back on studying, nerd." Jinri retorts, earning a slap on her side.

"Tsk, you love this nerd anyways. Don't worry, this nerd loves you too bitch." I fired back and flipped open the book infront of me. A hella thick book, I like to call nightmare.

"Hey, did I mention this already?" She suddenly asks after a couple of minutes.

I glanced up from my book and raised my brow at her.

"that Mark saw that portrait that day..and Johnny was in awe."

"What? fuck! That day you insisted that he carried me?" I asked in disbelief. No way, she might be messing up with me again.

"Yes! that day he carried you, he saw it! and NO! I'm saying the truth, he carried you Reika! DAMN, WHY YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME?" Jinri shouts, and I covered her mouth, cause damn she loud! Good thing we were only alone here in our study place, the school's garden.

"Okay-okay! geez, what did he say?" I said, leaning closer to her, expectantly.

"Damn Rei! Mark was caring and cute in real life, like he asked me if i'm going to tell you this when you wake up. He panicked when I said maybe you'll faint again." Jinri tell me, chuckling.

"Really? gosh, i feel so lucky. He carried me, IN.HIS.ARMS!!" I squeaked, unable to contain my feels deep inside.

"YEAH GIRL! and you know what? I SHIP YOU TWO OFFICIALLY, BUT I WISH YOU'D INTERACT AGAIN, AND I HOPE YOU'RE AWAKE BY THAT TIME." Jinri shouts. While I just sighed.

"Yeah, I have to quit being Snow-White even just once! I'm more excited meeting my soulmate though." I pouted. And I wished he was Mark.

"Yah Jinri, I have to go to the art shop now, I need to get my supplies." I told her, packing my stuffs. "Can you return this to the library for me?" I added, and handed her the  books I borrowed.

"Sure, tell me if you finish thw painting okay?" Jinri says. I promised her to paint one Haechan portrait for her birthday, and I'm starting it after exams took over, so that I'd have much time and focus.

"Yeah, yeah. Study hard!" I said and rushed out.

×

"What hair color do you want, Mark?" Jaehyun asks me while we're inside our van.