seven; R

'××' stands for flashback, anyways this gon' be the longest update as of now- so enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------
|2,122 words|

---🌬

Cold

It was cold

She felt cold, atleast her body felt it.

'where am i?' I asked myself, as I moved around into the darkness of the place. It was dark, wherever I was at the moment.

I envisioned fire, I badly need heat.

'Ah!' I yelped, my body jolting in shock.

Just behind me was a hot blazing fire. How did it appear here?

I suddenly thought of being wrapped around a warm blanket.

And so I was.

Sitting infront of the fire, which turned into a fireplace. I was wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket, just like what I imagined.

'unbelievable.' I thought to myself, as I watched the fire still dancing infront of me.

I unwrapped the blanket from my body and walked furthermore, this time the place was filled with lights, just like I wanted it to be.

I thought of many things, it all came by...

Am i...?

Is this...?

'No way...'

As my feet continued to drag me forward, I caught glimpse of a glowing thing far ahead of me.

'Is, is that a door?' and sure it was, a blue door.

I reached for the door, and I did felt it under my touch. It seems real.

Everything seems...real. Like I'm really doing it wide awake. But am I?

Opening the door, led me to a bright place. Too bright for my vision to handle.

As I adjusted to it, I saw where I was, standing on a long hallway.

'another one?' I muttered to myself as I saw another door infront of me, at the other side of the hall.

Still blue, but darker.

Curiosity filled me and made me push open the door, but unlike the other one, It was beautifully packed.

Trees were everywhere, covered in white snow.

I held out my hand and catched a snowflake falling from above.

I moved around and saw a figure sitting on a bench. I looked around and realized there were the only two of us here.

So I walked closer, slowly finding him familiar.

I was about one inch from him, just one touch till I can finally see his face.

But then a harsh force pulled me away, out from the scene past the door, the hallway and another door.

I was back in black again.

I suddenly woke up, panting. What the heck was that?

While I was steadying my breathe, I heard footsteps approach me.

"I ho- REIKA! You're awake!" Jinri shouts and runs to me, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"What happened?" I asked puzzled by her reaction.