part 1

Dad would kill me if he found out my dirty little secret, which the secret is I'm dating Jon moxley. Dad absolutely loves Mox and he is absolutely one of his favorites that he has ever worked, but dad wants better for me. He even threatened me if he could me with one of the wrestlers he would send me right back home and spend the summer with Mom. I understand where dad was coming from but there was just something about Mox that drove me crazy, I was under his spell big time. For the first time in my life I felt free with him he brought out a side of me that I absolutely loved. He also knew exactly what to do to drive up the wall, and I would be under his control all over again. I loved the feeling of having some kind of free and no one about us except for him and me.

"Hey doll," he said pinning up against the wall.

"You know dad would kill you if he saw you right now," I said smirking at me.

" What daddy doesn't know won't kill him, besides I can act like I don't even know you are that you even exist around him. Now baby doll it's completely different when it's just us in private," he said starting to tease me by nibbling my soft spots in my neck.

"Mox not now, not right here," I said not wanting to crave into him.  " I don't want dad to walk up and catch us."

"Okay meet me after my match in the locker room and I will sneak you out."

" If I can get away from dad, if not I will sneak out tonight. And promise me you won't get hurt too bad tonight." I said gently pecking his lips hoping no one would see.

"No promise babe," he said giving me that look that made me absolutely melt.

I just glared at him knowing I couldn't stop it even if I tried. My biggest fear was him getting seriously hurt.

" You are all mine, do you hear me doll," he said slapping my ass as he started to walk away. " I will see you later."

I instantly fell chills starting to form down my spine, I loved how protective he was over me and that I was always his and no one's else's.

I hung my head down trying to hide my blush and that stupid smile that he always seemed to cause. I could not wait for his match to be over.