part 2 the night

I made me way out of the locker to make sure Dad wasn't anywhere close by. I wanted to avoid him at all cost and not have to explain myself. I ran out from behind the curtain and took my seat in the back bleachers so I could only see Mom's match and not really pay attention to anyone or anything else.

"Hey sweetheart are you okay," dad said coming to seat down beside me

"Yeah I fine."

"How about you just come watch from the audio booth with me?"

"Are you sure," I said perking up knowing I would have a better view of seeing Jon and maybe could sneak a couple of pictures of him. I quickly grabbed my phone and my purse and took a sit next to dad at the booth.

Out of the corner of my eye I could Jon starring me down and smirking at me causing me to blush. I winked at him and turned back around.

"Thank you for letting me sit up here dad."

"You're welcome sweetie."

Finally the time has come for Jon's match and I immediately perked up when I heard his music hit. I could help but stare at him and think about the fact he is all mine.

Throughout the match I was able to take a couple of quick photos of and was able to hide it from dad. As soon as the match was over I had to think of something quick for me to escape and sneak to the locker room.

"Hey dad I'm going to go outside for some fresh air I will be right back."

"Okay be careful."

"I will you worry to much," I said making him chuckle.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Jon to let him know where I was at and that I want to see him.

" Hey doll face," he said grabbing my face. He started to passionity kissed me not wanting him to stop.

" Hey," I said blushing. " you did great tonight, you put on a hell of a show.''

"I know, but thank you doll," he said kissing my cheek. "Come spend the night with me baby. I will sneak you out."

"Okay but I have to be back early."

"Trust me we won't be sleeping tonight," he said making me go week in the knees.

"Really now," I said grabbing him closer by his shirt.

"I'm really to finally have all of you tonight, and take this pretty little dress of yours off. It would look better on the floor anyway.

"Jon!" I said lights hitting his chest making him laugh.

"What it's true your gorgeous baby doll."

I immediately looked down and hid my blush.

" I'm about to head out baby I will see you tonight," he said kissing my cheek.

"Make sure Dad knows you are heading out."

"I will, and I will also let you know when I'm on my way tonight to come and get you."

"You better."

"Don't get sassy with me or I will have to punish you later on princess."

I felt that familiar chill go down my spine, I always love the thought of him punishing me and to know that side of Jon.

"Be careful leaving," I said gently kiss him.

"No promises I will see you tonight doll," he said grabbing my ass roughly.

I ran to the bathroom to call Jon and make as little to no noise as possible so I didn't wake dad up.

*Hey he is sound asleep where do you want me to meet you at?*

*I'm already waiting for you babe hurry down and I'm outside waiting for you.*

*Be right there* I said grabbing the hotel key and quietly sneak out the door. What dad didn't know wouldn't kill right? I quickly ran outside making sure no one saw me and ran to get into Jon's truck.

"Hey it's about time," he said grabbing the inner part of my thigh.

"I know it took forever for Dad to go to sleep."

I laid my head on Jon's shoulder and sat in silence patiently waiting to get back to his hotel room.

"Ladies first," he said opening the hotel door for me.

We quickly got to his room and ducked inside.

"It's about time I get you alone," he said grabbing a hold of me and pushing me onto the bed. "That dress has two seconds to come off."

I quickly done what as I was told as he took his time admiring my naked body.

"I'm about to destroy you."

Afterwards I fell asleep on Jon's chest to weak to out my clothes back on. " Can I tell you something doll?"

"Yeah anything,"

"I love you...and I just don't say that to anyone."

I laid their in absolute shock just realizing what I heard. Jon didn't care about anyone but his self but now he loves and cares for me.

"I love you too mox no matter what matters to us just know I will always love you."