I hate love

I hated love, yes that's right I hated love. I thought it was pointless and caused nothing but pain. It caused nothing but for a person to be miserable and have to deal with constant betrayal from your so called loved one.
Literally did my know my world was about to turn upside down.

"Yo Sami what are you doing tonight after your match," I said busting into my best friends Sami callihan locker room.

"Nothing why?"he said finishing getting ready.

"Come over so I don't have to drink alone tonight."

" Okay cool, is it cool if I bring Mox along I know he likes to drink."

"Yeah why not," I said grabbing for my keys " see you at ten."

"Okay sweet cheeks see you then."

I made it back to my apartment and did a quick clean up so it would look half way decent. I heard a knock at the door with that familiar voice at the door. I opened the door

"About time ass," I said punching sami's arm beer is in the fridge make yourself at home."

"Brittany this is Jon but you can call him Mox."

" Nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand. " Make yourself at home you and grab anything you need."

"Awesome nice meeting you too also."

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat down by Sami. We chilled and talked for hours having a great time, later on that night we were all half drunk.

"Brittany," Sami said popping up. " I have a question why don't you have a boyfriend or a crush on someone?"

I sat there for a minute taking that question in scared to answer it I didnt want anyones sympathy or for them the feel bad for me at all. I couldn't change it so no need to get sad over my past again.

"Well I hate love, I think it is absolutely stupid. It causes nothing but betrayal and hurt and just cause people to be constantly miserable. I seen what it done to my mother from my "so called father", he fucked her up bad. I also seen it happen to first hand, I just don't want anything to do with it."

"I'm so sorry," he said sitting there in shock.

"Don't be I can't change it, now change the subject you are killing the mood," I said punching his arm again.

"Ouch that hurt,"

"Little bitch,'' I said with both of us laughing. "I'm running to the bathroom,"I said putting my beer down and not noticing Jon get up to follow me.

I made it to the door and was quickly slammed up against the wall. I tried to yell but my mouth was covered by his hand.

"What the actual fuck Mox." I said trying to fight out of it with no luck.

"I know you doll, I know your type very well. You think you are some kind of hard ass and you walk around like you don't give a shit, but we both know that isn't true. I know deep down you are a big softy you just haven't had a real man get a hold of you, just wait till Sami passes out you will be mine all night. Do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl," he said grabbing the inner thigh and starting to nibble on my neck causing me to moan. "You are going to have to wait doll." He said walking out of the bathroom and back into the living room.

I slid down the wall and sat on the floor, he was right he read me like a book.

I got up trying to regain my composer and went back to the living room.

"You okay?" Sami asked concerned.

"Yeah why wouldn't I," I said grabbing another beer and acting like nothing just happened.

"Do you mind if we crash here tonight?"

"No if you want the guest room is on the right."

"Okay, you guys have a good night I'm about to pass out."

"Goodnight," I said feeling Jon's stare.

As soon as he walked away Jon was quick on me starting to nibble my neck causing me to moan.

"You will be mine and not just tonight, I have actually have feelings for you even though we barely talked."

I didn't know what to say, I wanted to give him a chance but I was terrified I didn't want to be hurt again.

"I won't hurt you I promise other then putting a pounding on you." He said causing me to snicker.

"Hell why not," I said kissing him back. "Let's see where this goes."

"Now I'm about to bend you over this kitchen table." He said picking me up and bending me over. "God you are gorgeous" he said stripping me down.

That night was one of the best of my life and I was sore the next morning, but I woke up to the man of my dreams.