Dos

After dinner and talking with my family for a while, April and i go to the guest room, where i usually am the whole night editing videos, streaming and play with my friends.

Abril sits on the shelf that is beside my desk, looking at the thanos figure laying on the floor because she throw it to sit were thanos was. —is what she deserves.— said without an expression on her face, it made me laugh a little bit. —anyways— she looks at me while i sit on the chair that has a wheel missing. —what did Aksel said?—

—it's not good.— i cover my face with both of my hands, i need to calm down. —he says that it's a mess on social media— i turn my computer on. —i'll wait a few days and stream for a little to talk about it.—

—don't pressure yourself— she said, standing up and sitting on my lap.

without hesitating my arms wrap her tiny waist and my face hide between her arm and her body.

i inhale.

she smells like sweet almonds, i know how much she loves that smell on everything she wears.

i like that too, everytime we hug i got her scent on my body for hours.

her fingers go through my hair slowly, whispering a song i don't reconize, like she is trying to rock me until i fall asleep right where i am. it's kind of working, i feel more relaxed like this.

sweet as nectar, honey suckle, you make everything so fun.

we been like this for five minutes, but she broke silence.

—i could help if you want me to, mi vida— i look up to see her face. —you know, maybe i can be with you on stream, to make it more easy for you.—  she kisses my forehead so i gently grab her neck and pulled her close to me and kiss her lips.

she looks so carefree about this situation, she always looks like that to be honest.

she could help me, she is very direct with words and i'm a mess.

my streams are always messy, loud and you know...

weird.

if i stream alone i would forget to say what i want to say and just scream for two hours.

—i guess you can— i say breaking the kiss since we can't kiss for hours without stopping, for good as it sounds.— wanna watch a movie before you go? to relax for a few hours.—

—which one?— 

—your choice, last time it was my turn, remember?— 

we use to watch movies a lot so we took turns to choose movies at home.

as i walk inside with some snacks for the movie, i can see Abril doing a little dance while she search the movie she wants to watch, sometimes she can act like a chil, more than me.

and she's older than me.

—hey Alex, can the guys join the movie night? — she looks at me, happy.

—Yeah Alex, can we join?— by my surprise, Ani's voice cames out of my speaker.

—it's not really a question, we are joining even if you dont want to.—Hoover adds

the group has been supportive as well, it's even weirder to me how can friends and family gets along with her but my subscribers seems bitter about her. maybe if they took the time to know her a little they would like her.

she keeps joking with Henry and Hoover about something Ani said while i screenshare the process of putting 'The Lorax' on screen.

the lorax.

that's why she wanted the group to be with us, of course.

she always joke about me looking like one of the character of that movie, i haven't even seen that movie in my life.

—What are we watching?— Ani asks

—oh god— i say quietly

—we are watching 'The Lorax'— Abril say, very proud of herself, a silence fills the room, i know this is coming.

then everyone laughs, even Abril.

—You really convinced him to watch himself, you go sis —Aksel mocks. 

*timeskip lol*

—take care honey.— she hugged me, we are in front of her door. —text me when you get home

—okay mom, i'll text you.—

—shut up little brat, i'm being nice to you.— she walks inside of her house. —i love you

—i love you too..—