ocho

AbrilPOV

Finally, friday morning, no work, no creepy guys trying to fucking talk to me and no moody boss.

and most important, i got to be on a livestream with Alex, mostly talking about everything that hasn't been touched all week and his followers deserve to know.

this morning, Alex told me that has going to be bussy all morning with Aksel so i went outside to a local store, nothing in mind, if i found something pretty or funny i will keep it, that's what 19 year olds that live on their own do anyways. 

right?

as i walk by the street, i can see busy people running, they don't care about the lovely morning happening right in front of me, but don't blame them, they have things to do, friday is a long day after all.

i stop by a small store, i never seen it before, they must be new. exciting.

—Hi, welcome!—

—oh, hi, it's the first time i see this store.— i look at the inside, white brick walls, with decorations of pink and black.— are you guys new?—

—Yeah, well, we have stores all over usa but this is our first cafe in Mexico. come inside ant take a look!—

oh, it's a café, my life revolves around coffee so i will give it a try.

***

after talking with the owners (a lesbian couple, recently married) about their place and purpose, i was more interested about them, they are just 2 years older than me and they have a life complete with this place, i talk about how i love coffee and the idea Alex has, they of course said it was a great idea, still, i'm not really sure.

Kingani, Quackity and 8,365 more liked this

itsapril: went to this new cafe by myself  (and my date pepe )

see all 452 comments

               kingani: feels good man 💖

                    itsapril: i have a matching one for u

                    Kingani:  :0 vidcon it's gonna be epic

            Quackity: u didn't take me :(

                     Fan1: oooh drama

                     Aksually_: ooooh

                     itsapril: i have a donut for u, u don't even like coffee kid.

                     Quackity: shut up and come home btch 

                     itsapril: bitch*