seis

Summer nights are easily the best. You can feel the cold fresh wind after  a hot day, it's such an amazing feeling, and the best way to enjoy these nights are.

inside.

No joke, i can be all night with my window open, listening to music and without social media for a bit.

but i have to edit a video, days are getting busy, i have finals soon, upload more videos and edit even more of them.

since april would be here all night she said she would put an allnighter with me, wich make meel kind of bad, i should spend time with her.

—do you mind if i use your guitar?— she taps my shoulder and i take my headphones off to hear her voice.

—go ahead, i think it's out of tune though.— i look at her, she gave me a little peck on the lips, before she separates herself, once again i pull her close again, making the kiss a little longer. — it's behind the door.

her smile gets bigger. —sure, i'll tune it, don't worry honey

***

It's been like an hour, my eyes are burning forr staring at my computer, i'm almost done with this video but i need to rest, i take off my headphones and put it on the table. 

i can hear Abril's singing voice quietly while she practice some chords on the guitar, she is not a professional singer or anything but her voice is pretty when she sings her heart out.

when i turn my chair to look at her, she stops and looks at me, she was sitting on the floor with my guitar between her legs. —did you hear?— she left the guitar on one side, by my bed.

—only a little, i'm tired of editing and it's just 11 p.m.— i confess to her, she only nods in silence.—i'll be back to finish this later.

—rest for a little, let's think about this saturday's stream.— she gets up and grab my hand to make me stand up. —let's go downstairs, you need to get out of the room a little.

—nah,let me lay in bed, i'm fucking tired.— i began to walk to my bed, letting myself fall with my face down. i stay like that and i hear a loud sigh

and then she throws herself on top of me, i let scape a small 'oof' when she hit my back, she then rolled herself to the side, with her arm laying on my back, i turn my head to her, she had a big smile on her face that stayed there for the whole day, i smiled back at her. —do you think they would accept me more?—

—i'll fight them if they don't. no one disrespect my queen— she laughs at my stupid joke. —they will, not all of them, but most of the people will, i'm pretty sure.— i look at her long eyelashes. —they would say 'this girl is so brave to date this crackhead oh my god slay sis welcome to vape city'— i fake my voice higher than usual, they probably would make fun at me somehow, they always do. i keep talking about my ideas for the stream and how i would freak out since no one was ever in the same room when i'm streaming, the whole night passes faster, i forgot to keep editing talking to her. i basically forgot eveything when i hear her laugh. as cliché as it sounds, i love her with all my life.

i look at her after one random question i had about life, she was asleep, who knows how many minutes i was talking to myself.

i slowly get up of bed to grab my phone

Quackity

@ QuackityHQ

''Probably gonna delete this later but i just want you guys to know that i'm not ignoring anything and i will talk about this soon, gn :)''

i read some replies to my tweet aand i deleted it after, i don't feel to sleep tonight, so i let Abril to use all the bed, i sat in front of my coomputer and log into my secret twitch and start to stream, it only have like 208 followers and most of them should be asleep

—i just want to talk with you guys while i edit, i can't really sleep.— i say to the monitor, reading the chat.— 'how's your girl?' she is asleep, probably dead,dunno.

i keep chatting, trying to be very quiet to not wake all my family up, specially the girl on my bed.

—No guys, she's right there, she couldn't handle an allnighter.— i read the chat spamming 'she's dead' while i laugh.— in all honesty, i would talk about it other day in the main account because i want her to be there in case i forget anything to say, i'm pretty sure it got everyone off guard but thanks for the  ones who are accepting her.

it's already 4 a.m , most of the chat was going  to bed but a few stayed until the end, i keep editing, chatting and slowly falling asleep but trying the best to finish the video

i look at Abril for a moment, she has a deep sleep and a peaceful face that i just smile and turn back to the monitor, i just say the few people goodbye and end the stream, finishing the video after. 

i save everything i fall asleep right there, with my arms crossed on the desk and my face burried in between. 

FAN1

@ user

For reAL THey'Re sO CUTe sTaN ThEMMMM. @ QuackityHQ COULDN'T STOP LOOKING AT Her, this kid is dumb for the girl!1!!

Liked by Quackity