Seeing you again

Hi there this is my first Sasunaru book so go easy on me anyway I hope you enjoy and dont forget to follow me ^.^

Naruto Pov (Point of view)
Im walking in the woods coming back from a misson and im exaused ! " Hey kyuubi ? " " Yeah kit ? " " Im reall b- " I get intrupted by Kyuubi yelling at me " KIT WATCH OUT ! BEHIND YOU ! " I quickly turn around to see tree guys and one girl. One guy looks like a half fish drinking water, he has a dark brown cloak on him, pale skin, white hair with blue tips and purple eyes. The other guy next to him has pale-tan skin with orange hair and red-orange eyes, hes wearing a dark brown cloak to. The guy in the back has black-blue hair that looks like a ducks ass, he has his head down so i cant see his face, and has a black cloak on. The girl has red crimson hair, red eyes, dark brown glasses and she to has a dark brown cloak. I guickly take out my kunai and get into battle stance. " Who are you and what do you want ! "
Sasuke Pov
Im jumping in the trees with Suigetsu, Jugo, and Karin when I see a blond haired guy walking in the woods ' His hair reminds me of Naruto ' I think to my self. We land and he quickly turns around and pulls out his kunai and gets into a battle stance. When I see his face I realize it is Naruto so I put my head down in disapointment towards myself " Who are you and what do you want ! " Naruto yells. I walk towards him with my head still down. Everyone else stays behind. I stand in front of him and I slowly move me head up to look at him when he sees me he drops his kunai and stares at me wide eyed " S..Sasuke ? " Naruto wispers and I barely hear him
Naruto Pov
The guys with the duck butt hair style walks up to me with his head down. He stops in front of me and slowly looks up. When I see him I freeze and drop my kunai " S..Sasuke ? " I wisper but I think he barely hears me. I start crying a lilttle bit and stare into his onyx eyes that made me fall in love with him. I then realise that im crying so I look away breaking eye contact " sorry " " What for ? " I blush a little bit and I look up at him again " Sasuke .... come back to the village please ! " " what for ? Even if I do go back whats there for me YOU GUYS ALL HATE ME !! I MEAN SAKURA USED TO LOVE ME AND SHE TRIED TO KILL ME !! " I forrow my brows and slap him. He looks at me grabing his cheek and really confused " Yes ok I know Sakura and the others betrade you and tried to kill you and I get that you think that theres nothing there for you but what about me ? Ive been tring to save you Saskuke when I found out that Saukra was trying to kill you I stopped her because I didnt want to lose you for good because I- " I slap my hand over my mouth and stare at him wide eyed. I take a step back and keep staring at him ' I cant believe I almost told him I love him ! ' " It would have been hilarious if you did kit !! " ' SHUT IT KYUUBI !! ' " hn, rude "

Hi how did i do ?? Did you like it ?? I hope so !! Dont forget to comment and wait to see what happens next !!

Sasu : WAIT WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY NARUTO ?!?!

Naru : NOTHING !! END THE CHAPETER NOW !!!!

Sasu : NO NARUTO !! TELL ME !!

Me : Bye see you next time !!