Unforgetable night

Smut warning ! If you do not like please read next chapter if you do like smut then continue reading and enjoy !

Naruto pov
I stare at Sasukes face for a while ' hes so beautiful ' " youre gonna make me throw up kit, just .... stop " ' shut up kyuu ' " Naruto where were you at this time I was so worried ? " I blush and stare at him " I was with Kiba, Hinata, Ino, Lee, Shikamaru, and Sakura turns out that Kiba and Hinata are dating ! And Ino and Sakura are too ! " " wow really ? I mean ok Kiba and Hinata I could see that coming but Ino and Sakura ? Wow " " I know I thought the same thing. Oh and guess what !? " " what ? " " Lee and Gaara are dating ! And LEE GOT GAARA PREGNET !! " " what ? How ? " I tense up " well .... ummm .... I-I dont k-know " I lied. " ok well lets g- " I cut him off by kissing him. I roll on top of him and kiss him deeply and he slips his hand up my shirt and onto my back. I pull away and smile " I love you Sasu " " I love you to Naru " he smiles at me then I get up " hold on I need to use the bathroom " " ok " I walk into the bathroom and I change into some clothes I hid away for a special occasion. I take off all of my clothes and I put on a orange-red crop top and a red-orange short skirt (A/N : Yes there is a differance in the colors -_-) I then take my ears and a tail out - I can have up to nine (duh) depending on how many I sumon - my ears are a light but not to light red-orange with red tips and my tail is orange with a white tip. I walk out and say in a seductive voice " Sasuke-sama~ I need your help~ "
Sasuke pov
I stare at him wide eyed " N-Naru-to ? " yes Sasuke-sama ? " ' GEEZ THAT VOICE OF HIS IS FUCKING SEXY !! ' I guickly stand up, grab him by the waist, pull him close to me and I kiss him wildly. I then pull him to the bed and throw him on it I then proceed to crawl on him and kiss him again. I move down to his neck looking for his sweet spot " Ahh~ S-Sa-Sasuke-sama~ please be gentle with me its my first time master " I look up at him and smirk " quiet peasent unless its a moan or you yelling out my name I dont want to hear anything eles " my smirk widens " PESENT ?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING PESENT TEME ?! NO NEVERMIND GET OFF YOU JERK !! " I just smirk and continue kissing him he squirms under me for a bit then he just gives up I look up at him and smirk and he just pouts looking the other way ' hes so cute when he pouts ' I continue to kiss him on his neck when- " AH~ SASU ! " ' found it ' I kiss, lick, suck, and bite that same spot till it becomes a red bruise. I slide my hand up his shirt and pinch his nipples till they harden. I remove both of our clothes then he makes his ears and tail go away and a pout a bit " hey~ why did you make them leave ? " " because I know what comes next and I feel like there gonna get in the away " I smirk " so you know what comes next ey ? " he blushes like crazy " y-yeah " I start kissing his sweet spot on his neck again and he moans ' OMG SO SEXY !! ' I move down and kiss his chest for a while leaving a bunch of hickeys behind marking him mine I then move to his stomach doing the same thing I did to his chest and neck then I move down a little bit more and I start sucking hard on his cock bobbing my head up and down " Ahh~ Sasu~ more please~ " he grabs my hair and pulls on it hard I wince a little at the pain but I ignore it. I slide my hand up and put it near his  mouth " suck " he grabs my hand and starts sucking on my fingers while I still suck on his cock. He moans a little bit and when my fingers are all nice and wet I pull the out and position them at his entrance " try to relax ok it might hurt other ways " he nods " ok " I slide one finger in and he squirms for a second then relaxes I move it in and out for a bit. I take it our and add a second finger Naruto wimpers a bit and grabs the blankets I wisper in his ear " shh just relax it'll be ok just relax " he nods and I kiss his sweet spot on his neck " Sasu~-sama~ " I get hard and I do a scissoring acction. After he gets used to it I slip them out and add a third finger " Ahh~ no Sasu OUT OUT OUT  IT HURTS ! " I look up at him and see him crying but I continue to strech him out. I kiss his tears away and wisper in his ear " shh please my little peasent just relax it'll be ok if you just relax baby " " one ok I'll try because it really hurts and two FUCK YOU I AM NOT YOUR PEASENT !! " I laugh a little ' at least hes not paying attencion to the pain right now ' " then why do call me Sasuk-sama ? You even called me your master Na-ru-to " I slide my hand out and he wimpers a bit then I position my self at his entrance " ready ? " " n-no hold o-on please " I nod and wait for him to be ready, after a few minutes he wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist then he nods. I slide my self into him and he sratches my back and moans I start slowly trusting into him " Sasu more please~ " I move faster and harder into him after a few minutes our thrust are all sloppy " AHH SASU~ " I smirk against his skin ' bingo found it ' I thrust my self really hard into him abusing him prostate ' god hes a moaning mess .... sooo fucking sexy~ ' a few thrust later " S-Sasu im gonna- " " me to baby ! Me to ! " I start pumping him so that we can cum together " Sasu im close ! " I look up at him and groan then I smirk and put my thumb at the tip of him and he gasps " SASU NO DONT BE MEAN PLEASE !! " " who do you belong to Naru ? " " YOU ! YOU AND ONLY YOU SASU ! I THOUGHT I MADE THAT CLEAR BY DONING THIS SASUKE-SAMA !! " I smirk " hn " I let go and he releases all over our chest and stomaches some even lands on his face I lean down and lick some off and I wisper in his ear " You taste so good my little peasent " a few thrust more I cum deep inside him. I collaps on top of him beathing heavily " I *pant* love you * Naru *pant* "  I *pant* love *pant* you * *pant* to Sasu " I smile and kiss his neck then I roll over and lay beside him. He suddenly rolls on top of me and he has his ears and tail out again " Sasuke-sama~ let me give you the same pleasure to please~ " ' shit can you get even more sexier Naruto .... WAIT WHAT DID HE SAY ?! '

Hey guys how did you like this chapter I hope you it was good !

Sasu : * holing nosebleed * N-Nar-Naruto

Naru : yes Sasuke-sama ?

Sasu : * passes out due to massive nosebleed

Naru : shit =^.^'=

Me : haha poor Sasu