Chapter 1

Key:

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/N)- Female Name

The 7 Rose Gold Keys that belongs to the Male Reader

Gemini- Still the same as the Regular Gemini twins.
Cancer- Same as Regular Cancer but a little formal.
Virgo- The same as Regular Virgo.
Sagittarius- The same as Regular Sagittarius but a little less literal.
Capricorn- Same And Regular Capricorn, but a little more relaxed but still respectful in his "butler form" (author-lol).
Aquarius- Still the same Regular Aquarius but shows more emotion to the twins (especially (Y/N).) and a little less rude towards the twins.
Ophiuchus- (well....it's a snake so....idk what it's personality would be) Looks the opposite color, so a white snake with blue eyes.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

     It's been almost 7 years since my sister and I joined Fairy Tail. And over the course of those 7 years, many things has happened. For instance, my sister and I became S-Class wizards along with Mira, Erza, Laxus, Mystogan, and Guildarts. Sadly, Lisanna died on a mission. But Natsu, (F/N), and I helped each other cope with the loss. Natsu is still carefree like always, and I'm happy along with my sister. I've been happy with my family. Natsu, (F/N), and I have been on so many quests. Sometimes I take an S-Class Quest with my sister so Natsu is by himself at times. But we always come back in a couple of months. Maybe earlier depending on the quest we take.

Right now I'm in the guild on the second floor looking at the quest board along with my baby sister. Natsu was at the bottom fighting with Gray like always. There's a quest that stands out to me the most, and I guess to my sister as well:

Help needed. Monster has been terrorizing the village and eating our food supply. Reward: 9,000,000 jewels.

     "How about that one, Onīsan?"

     "That seems good, Imōto."

She grabs the quest of the board and heads to when Mira is as I follow behind her. She shows Mira the quest, and Mira gives us (F/N) approval. "Good luck (F/N) and (Y/N)."

"Thank you Mira! We'll be back soon," I reply. Natsu suddenly appears next to us.

"You're leaving again! (Y/N)! (M/N)! Nooo!" (F/N) giggles at him.

"Don't worry. It will take us a month or two. We'll probably be back by the time Erza is done with her job. While we're gone, please try not to cause much mess. Okay?"

"Okay (Y/N)! Please hurry back soon! Both of you!"

"We will Natsu!" She gives him a big hug and he hugs back. Natsu and I shake hands. (F/N) and I walk towards the guild doors. "Shadow, Smoky, Candy, Prince," she shouts out.

     "Let's go," I command. They all run or fly to our side.

We all walk out the doors and head to the train station. Yes I have motion sickness and it's just as bad as Natsu's. Usually my sister lulls me to sleep and uses her healing magic on me. Over the years, we've learned more and more magic. We know Dragon Slaying Magic of Celestial and Ice. We also know Devil and Angel Slayer Magic, Memory-Make/Molding Magic, Shapeshift, Jutsu Shiki which is Letter Magic for Runes, and a little bit of Requip. We had Erza teach us a few things about Requip so our has a twist to it; we can Requip Powers. Oh! And we are also Celestial Mages. Instead of the 12 Golden Keys, I have the 7 Rose Gold Keys along with my sister. They are essentially the same to the Gold Keys, but ours are not the original Zodiacs. They are the same in gender, but all of them have personalities that are different....well.....for most anyways.