Chapter 3

Key:

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/N)- Female Name
(H/S)- Hair Style
(H/C)- Hair Color

(⚠️⚠️Warning, as this book progresses, there will be a few foul words (curse words) mentioned.⚠️⚠️)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

     Small, soft echos of footsteps travel through my ear as I wake up. I get up and change into a white, short-sleeved, high-collar, button down shirt. The first few buttons were left undone. On top of my shirt is a black jacket with a red end. My black pants matches my jacket. To complete the look, I slip on my red and black shoes with a red belt. I put my hair into a (h/s) and tie ribbon on one of my wrists while I tie my longer ribbon to the belt loop on my hip. After making sure I have everything packed and ready, I wake up Prince and Shadow to let them know that we would be leaving soon. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I guess (F/N) will be packing us something to eat. When my partners finished, we walked downstairs to the kitchen. I see that my outfit is similar to (F/N)'s though her ribbon is on her other wrist rather than her hip. Once everyone was accounted for, we grabbed our stuff and head towards the door.

We walk out the house, and (F/N) makes sure to lock the door before we head to the train station. She gives the exceeds and wolves their breakfast while she gave me mines. It wasn't long before we reached the train station. I looked around to see if I would spot Erza, Gray, or Natsu. But to my surprise (not really), I saw Natsu and Gray fighting with Lucy and Happy sitting on a bench. (F/N) takes off running while we follow after her.

She drops her bag and smacks both Natsu and Gray. "Guys! Would you stop fighting?! Please!" She begs while pouting. I walk up to them and punch them in their shoulder. They both look over to my direction, blush, and turn their heads.

"Yeah whatever," Natsu says.

"Okay," Gray said.

I pull them into a big hug while my sister walks away. I let them go after a few seconds and start up a conversation. "So, are you ready?"

     "I'm always ready!"

     "Yeah whatever Flame-for-Brain." The soon start to bicker again. Their words slowly start to just go in from one ear and out the other. These fights get old, and I am used to this. They need to change things up a bit. I stare at the ground for a bit more until I look over in the direction of my sister and the others.

     She whispers a few words under her breath and suddenly, a cloud of white explodes. The air was now calmer than what it was a few seconds ago. (F/N) looks up and sees that both Natsu and Gray have now stopped fighting. Probably because they are confused on why no sounds or words were coming out of their mouth. I chuckle and my sister starts to giggle. Though soon, it quickly turns into a big fit of laughter. Natsu and Gray turn over to her direction to see (F/N) crying so hard. They finally realize that she was the cause of whatever happened to them. Before they could even take a step this way, she uses memory-make to cast an ice-maker spell so that their feet and legs would be frozen. Now they couldn't move or make a sound.

     Their frustration slowly sets on their face, but some panic as well. They knew it would get worse from here. The start to wave their hands and try to do some sign-language. Please undo everything (F/N)! We promise to not fight. I knew she was acting like she was thinking about it. They start to nervously sweat.

"Wwwwweeeeeeeellllllllllllll....I guess I can, but then I would be taking the risk of you two fighting over something. I don't know...." They start to beg, mainly with just hand signals. "Alright then. I'll take the spells off, but if I hear one more peep out of the two of you, the punishments will be worse." With a few hand movements and words chanted, the ice broke and they were able to talk again. She gives them a warning glare and turned my attention back to Lucy.