Pride-Shot

Guys! Happy Pride Month!🌈🏳️‍🌈 I know that things aren't the best now, and I don't want to take anything away from it. But If like to give you a one-shot. And I'm sorry I haven't been updating. Also, sorry if this is a crappy one-shot. I've never been to a Pride Parade.

(Exact same one-shot in other book)

Modern AU (no virus)

Key

Third Person P.O.V.

Almost everyone was gathered in the living room, dressed in different outfits compared to what they usually wear. Many of their outfits are inspired by their flag colors, their pride flag colors. Some even had colorful hair or paint on their body. Erza and Lucy are conversing with Mira and Cana while Gray and Natsu are doing their usual thing. Not to far from them stood three other Dragon Slayers, the youngest, Wendy, is helping Sting and Rouge with their final touches. Gajeel stood off to the side watching the scene. Thunder Legion is in their own area like always. Other members from Fairy Tail and different guilds are also in the humongous living room. Even the guild masters are seen wearing odd clothing, *cough*Makarov*cough*.

Though, they are all waiting for on specific person. And that specific person is in their room. And yes, (Y/N) owns this mansion. His friends and the guild masters decided to go to a Pride Parade, to show their support for their LBGT+ guild mates. This made (Y/N) so happy, but he scared. He only came out to a handful of people, those she trusted very well, Makarov, Erza, Laxus (*shook*), Natsu, and Master Bob. Natsu is actually the true mastermind behind this whole thing. He wanted to show (Y/N) that he has friends and allies within the guild and other guilds who would gladly support him. So now we get to the part where Natsu notices that he hasn't come down yet and he decides to go get him himself.

     "Oh (Y/N)! Come out, come out wherever you are," Natsu sings as if he was the seeker. But he already knew that he was in his room. He runs up the stairs and goes straight to his room. Natsu knocks gently and opens the door. "Hey, everyone is already here. Are you ready?"

     "Natsu....I'm scared," he admits. It was a complete 180° of his confident personality.

     "Hey. You don't have to be scared. You're a Fairy Tail member, and we are your family." Natsu walks up to him and grabs ahold of his (dominant) hand. "Now, lets go show people how a true Fairy Tail wizard shows pride." He gives him an iconic Natsu smile which lifts his spirit.

     "Yeah," he smiles back with the same excitement. They head downstairs and Natsu walks in first.

     "Guys! (Y/N) has an announcement to make." Everyone immediately stops talking and looks towards the entrance. (Y/N) takes a deep breath and walks into the room with a prideful aura.

     Many take in his appearance and notice the colors that he is wearing. They put it together and figured out that he is coming out as (insert pride). Cheers and clapping echos throughout the wide room. They congratulate him for being comfortable and prideful. So many of his friends ran towards him and smothered him with love. The smile he worn as he walked into the room tenfold. They all head to their vehicles and drive to the parade.

The city is packed. Many pride flags wave in the sky. People stand in different locations and sell items or food. When they arrive to the parade's starting point, it's packed. They find an area to park and walk towards the crowd. The whole area seems to appear like a unicorn threw up rainbows and an artist splashed paint. Some even had their pets with them. (Y/N) and his friends walk around, take pictures, buy stuff, and eat some food before the parade startes.