Chapter 6

Jaxson POV

I picked her up kissing her then going down to her neck. Heading up stairs she was moaning like crazy. I busted through the door trying to get undressed as quickly as I can. When I look she was fully naked and on her knees. she started to lean down, and pulled my cock completely out of my pants, she instantly latched onto the head of it and sucked it hard. I threw my head back and grabbed a handful of her dark hair and pushed more of it into her mouth, it was almost all the way in. I started to face fuck her rough and hard and I heard her moans start to escalate. her warm, wet mouth was driving me crazy. I felt myself about to cum and realise, but I wanted to be fucking her while I did so I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She had this hesitant look on her face. "What's wrong" I groaned. "Imavirgin" she quickly rushed out. That made me freeze. "Well are you ready I could stop" I said getting up but she quickly grabbed me "I'm ready but please be gentle" she said pleading "promise" i whispered and leaned down to kiss her. As I enter her slowly I groaned her pussy was so tight. I moved in and out slowly she had her head thrown back in pleasure. Once she got comfortable she screamed "go faster please" I kissed up the side of her neck, leaving love bites all over her. I loved the way she felt while I was pounding inside of her. she was moaning and screaming my name. I went in hard and deep. I started to feel her walls tighten around my length, and I knew she was close. I thrusted a couple of more times then exploaded inside of her. She blacked out so I turned the light off and pulled her to my side and we fell asleep.

Hey y'all hope you like this chapter. Do you think I should let jaxson date Germany ?
Until I see you again 🤗❤️❤️