Chapter 9

Quick Authors note: I don't know if I gave Germany's boss a name if I did I'm changing it to Damon if not then now y'all know

Jaxson POV

"Yo Waspopin bro I gotta a question" I said once my friend picked up.

"Hey Jax what the question cuz I know you don't call you bro for nothing. You don't love me no mo" He said into the phone dramatically.

"Stop playin like dat anyways.How much money did you spend for ya club? Cuz my girl trippin if she think she gonna be a stripper." I said.

"Who ya girl tho? And what does that have to do with the price of my club. But if you must know I spent about 5 mil."

"Well I was hoping you would let me buy ya club for 10 mil. I get you a place to build it and all all you gotta do is give it to me."

"Ight come sign these papers but I can't believe my bro bout to pay 10 mil on some girl. Wow you really changing bro I'm proud of you."

"Shut up bitch I'm on my way right now." I hung up quickly.

After Germany left I was in my feelings ain't no girl ever put me in my place so I'm bout to show her who's daddy. I mean I'm a billionaire and I think she knows it. I can tell she's never had someone take care of her. I'm gonna be the person to change that.

Honestly I've never felt the need to take care and support someone until I laid eyes on Germany. And it's weird because I just met her last night.

Imma do what I gotta do for ha. I don't care what the price is.

Germany POV

Once I got home I got into the shower so I could go to see if my boss would take me back.

Time skip(there will be a lot of these in the future)

Walking into this club I see the one and only Jaxson. He stared me down as I walked pass him rolling my eyes.

Walking into my boss office I see him packing up. "Damon why are you packing up." I asked confused

"Well I no longer own this club sweetheart YOUR MAN who is my friend bought the club from me. So if you want ya job back you'll have to ask him. Sorry." He said with remorse.

The only reason why he was remorseful is because he knew my situation. It brought tears to my eyes knowing that I would have hell finding a job now.

I marched out of the office towards Jaxson before he could even get a word out I slapped the shit out of him.

"What the hell?" He yelled grabbing my neck with one hand and the other on my waist.

I ain't go lie but he turning me on but that's not the point right now I'm supposed to be mad.

"What you mean what the hell first you took my job then you buy it from the-" My yelling rant was cut off by him squeezing my neck and then whispered in my ear.

"Now Germany I've been patient with yo ass but if you disrespect me or give me dat attitude agin I'm gonna fuck you up now follow me and don't say shit." He whispered harshly.

I nodded quietly and followed quietly. Like bitch when did I become dis submissive.

Once we got into the car he turned to me and told me to strip.

Ok y'all end of chapter I know I left y'all with a teaser 🤣🤣 I'm sorry but I'll  be updating on Monday again hope y'all enjoyed
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️