Chapter 7

Germany p.o.v

"Germany get up baby" I hear while someone shaking me. I swear it better be Jesus calling me to say I won some money because right now I'm tired as fuck. "Whattttttt" I yelled opening my eyes. I see Jaxson over me and my naked body on the bed. I jumped up so quick I could have flew to Mexico. Did I forget to mention that my virginity was taken last night. This man dicked me down so good I passed out and for some reason I'm not sore at all. "Goodmorning babygirl" He said to me is a raspy voice. I immediately got wet.

I covered my self up because he started to walk close to me. I don't know if it was in my face expression or if he could just smell my arousal. "Are you getting wet for me" He said. Every step he took forward I took backward. Once I felt the soft bed underneath me I already know what was a bout to go down until......... RING RING RING

He backed up and groaned. Someone at the door interrupted us. Quickly he put on some pants and went down to see.
"Jaxson baby I missed you why don't you call" I heard someone scream. I left the room frantically and began looking for my stuff. But I remember it was in the living room so I had to face my fears dressed in Jaxson's shirt I began to go down the stairs. "First off I'm not your baby and-" Jaxson didn't even finish his words he looked at me with guilt.

In front of him was almost a half naked blonde with fake body. She grilled me like I cheated on her like bitch ya nigga wanted me.

"Who is this bitch and she's in your shirt" she screeched. Me and Jaxson both winced at the voice. But I'm bout to set this hoe straight. "First if all bitch when you talking about me come correct. And it's obvious that ya man don't want you so go home and stop trying to flaunt ya fake ass body." Her face turned red. "Jaxson you gonna let her talk to me like that" she yells in his face. But he just shrugged it off.

"Baby it's not what it look like." Jaxson said. "It's alright bab-" she was cut off by Jaxson. "I was not talking to you I'm talking to Germany get out and don't come back." She huffed but left but not before saying "This isn't over." Jaxson reaches for me but I put my hand out. "Explain." He nodded.
"Babe she's my crazy ex that my mom hooked me up on a date with. At first it was alright but then she began to get plastic surgery. One day we had a conversation about what my dream girl would be and I told her it nowhere near her I want a black queen. So then she began to change and I broke it off." I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap. "Oh shit I gotta work at 12 it's already half pass 11!" Jaxson laughed. "Babe you no longer work there I'll be damned if my girl is shaking her ass for someone else." He growled the last part. "Who are you to take my only source of income away. I gotta support my mom and pay bills you think that just because you are rich I'm gonna live off of you. Well no you got the wrong bitch you gonna get me a motherfucking job or get my old one back." At this point I'm vexed. I hurried up and grabbed my stuff and left that house.

I refuse to let some good dick control my life.

Hey y'all sorry for my slow updates I've been working this summer so I haven't really had the chance to write. But thanks for the support.

😘😘••••ENJOY••••😘😘