Early Bird

"Ugh what the hell is that dreadful noise" I threw my pillow over my head in hopes of drowning out the sound, but to no avail.

I grudgingly threw the duvet off me and stepped onto the surprisingly not cold floor .
"HEATED FLOORS" I exclaimed like a child fascinated with a new toy .

I'm so weird.

After the fascination dissolved , I walked into the bathroom and started the shower , once it was the perfect temperature I hopped in and instantly relaxed.

I basically only wake up once I shower, yeah I'm that person.

After my long , comforting shower I got dressed into some sweats and some random t-shirt I packed for today , before I could start unpacking all my stuff .

Yeah , I could have the maids do it , but these are MY things and I'd prefer to do it myself .

"Ness, breakfast", my dad knocked on my door letting me know breakfast was done and they were expecting me downstairs.
I ran out of the room to follow him , because I didn't want to get lost .

Dont judge me.

The smell of pancakes and bacon hit me full force , I couldn't decide whether I was happy about it or not, oh well I love food , so yay I'm happy!

I sat down at the breakfast table, alongside my parents, my mom had already plated everything, which she never does , but hey I'm not complaining.
"So how are you liking your new room?" How clichè of my Dad to ask.

"It's lovely , I appreciate the architecture " Look at me all prim and proper, I always speak with confidence , and choose my words precisely when speaking to my dad , I hate being corrected.

I'm a queen , what can I say?

Breakfast went by pleasantly, lots of small talk , lots of business talk between dad and I , and a lot of input from mom on how the home offices will be divided.

Turns out we all get one.

I had a London Tipton "Yay Me" moment at the mention of my own office.

Again , don't judge me.

Soon after , Dad left to his new workplace , I left to unpack all my stuff , and mom left to call an interior designer.

Fancy.

I found my way back to my room, at last. "I'm gonna need GPS coordinates to get here" I said to myself.

I attacked one box at a time, and slowly but surely I could see progress , I had unpacked , evening gowns, sweaters , lots of shoes , some purses and handbags.

I was kind of starving at this point, making the decision to finally get up off the floor and head to the kitchen well that is , if I could find my way.

"MOOOOOOOM" I sort of yelled , this place is big, I wanted to make sure she could hear me.

So that failed.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally made my way to the kitchen , I think I've got the hang of it now , I walked in , only to find it empty.

No maids.

No mom.

Nothing.

"Guess I'm cooking today" I mean i wasn't complaining , I love to cook, really I do , I'm just lazy.

I whipped up some Vodka pasta , which by the way is my Go-to when it comes to easy cooking . I love pasta, as you can tell I don't shy away from carbohydrates.

I'm pretty happy with my body , I'm a 32 waist , so what, that's like a 10 I think , I've got curves , I've got an ass , I have stretch marks , and you know what , I'm so okay with it. I've got really long black/brown hair , I guess its black but in the sun its brown. Oh well, I'm good with it, it works for me.

I admit I may have fallen into the trap of thinking I wasn't good enough, hated my body for a bit, but I've grown from that, and besides I'm starting afresh, why not start it with body positivity and self-love? Right?

It was around 17h00 , Mom and Dad weren't home yet, or maybe they were and I haven't found them.

I decided to head upstairs and finish my unpacking , I'm so glad I'm almost done.

I took a shower and put on my PJ's, I figured mom and dad would be late today so I'm going to enjoy an early night .

As I got ready for bed , it was at that exact moment my dad knocked on my bedroom door .

"Sweetheart are you in there , theres someone I want you to meet"

Ugh.

*Anti-social me has entered the chat*

I had two options

1) Get changed into something more appropriate , and go downstairs to meet whoever was there .

2) Act like I'm asleep , which in turn would lead my father into walking away. Therefore I won't have to meet anyone.

As you can guess , I chose the latter. I hopped into bed, and shut my eyes, controlled my breathing, and had everyone fooled.

Dad walked in after moments of me not responding, I could sense him nearing the bed .

He sighed, kissed my forehead and left.

"Uhm hello Emmy Award"
I'd like to thank my dad for all those years of trying to get me to socialize, thank you daddy , they've paid off.

Yeah if my business ideas ALL fail, acting has a place for me. I see you boo.

After checking if the coast was clear I hopped out of bed , ran towards my bedroom door , locked it , and got back into bed.

I wasn't tired , so I turned on Netflix and decided to Binge-watch Vampire Diaries, because, why not, Stefan and Damon , uhmm yes please.

I realised I hadn't written in my Diary today, so I changed that really quickly.

Dear Dairy

Today was busy. I finally unpacked.
I'm not sure how to feel. I've kept busy , which means I didn't have time to think of Chase. That's good, right? I want to handle this in the most healthy way possible. I don't want to spend my time here thinking of him and tainting this place. This is my fresh start, my clean slate. He doesn't get to ruin that for me.

Yours Truly
Renesmee .