first meeting, first chance.

There were three times when Lukas Bondevik met Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

And this was the first.

"Elsa! Mommy just told me that we're going to have a guest over here! It's a very special man, Mommy said, and he's coming with his brother and his best friend! Daddy said you're allowed to use magic!" five-year-old Princess Anna of Arendelle squealed, clasping her hands in front of her chest as she stood in front of her elder sister's room.

Princess Elsa, who was currently eight years of age, opened the door, her blue eyes sparkling with delight. She hadn't been allowed to show anyone her magic before (not including Anna and their parents, of course). "Really?" she asked excitedly. Anna nodded enthusiastically, and grabbed Elsa's hand, dragging her to the room where they would be meeting the three.

Their mother, Queen Elise of Arendelle, smiled warmly as the children entered. She was dressed grandly, her chocolate hair twisted up in a bun and her blue eyes shining. She looked every inch a queen. Elsa self consciously looked down at herself. She just looked like a normal town child.

She hurried out of the room, saying, "Mommy, I'm going to get changed!" and raced to her room, extremely excited.

In her room, Elsa picked the dress which was the best looking and the most princess-like. The upper half of the dress was a light purple colour with a flower embroidered in gold and the lower half, the skirt, was a deep purplish blue. At the hem of the dress was a pretty snowflake embroidered in frosty blue. It was, in Elsa's opinion, the best dress in the world.

She hurried back to where her mother was waiting, hoping that the three men were not there, yet. They were not, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

A minute later, their father, King Anderson of Arendelle, came in. His hair was light brown, and they matched the colour of his bright eyes. He gave his wife and the two young girls a brief nod, which meant 'They are here'.

Feeling both excitement and nervousness well up in her, Elsa stood up and followed her parents, who started to walk towards the door that led out to the main gate, Anna bouncing up and down behind her.

Anderson pushed the gate open, and Elsa held her breath. She could currently see only the feet of the new arrivals, so she immediately lifted her head to study their faces, her blue eyes wide and curious.

The youngest of the three looked around fifteen. He was not smiling, but he was not frowning either. He was pale, with silver- yes, silver- hair and brilliant lilac eyes. His eyebrows her set in a manner that made him look slightly thoughtful, and his eyes shone with an unknown emotion. He had a deep purple cloak over a white dress shirt and light brown pants, with the hem tucked in his long white boots. He wore white gloves.

The oldest of the three looked around twenty one. He wore a slightly crazy yet energetic smile and his huge frame made Elsa suddenly seem extremely small. He had laughing, eager eyes that resembled the sunny sky and crazy, gravity-defying gold hair. Just looking at him made Elsa smile. He wore a raven black cloak over a dark red shirt and long black pants. He, too, wore boots, but they were black with red 'collars'. He was slightly intimidating.

Then there was the one in the middle.

Elsa felt unusually connected to him, as if she should know him like she knew chocolate (which she knew all right). He had a mysterious aura around him, like the spikey-haired one had a bright one.

He looked around nineteen or twenty, and he was around seven centimetres shorter than the oldest one, and looked extremely feminine. The man was pale, paler than the youngest, who was definitely his brother. If 'Handsome' were the word to describe the other two, the word would have to be twisted to describe this man. It would become 'Beautiful'. He had pale gold hair and deep, emotionless eyes the same colour as the skirt of Elsa's dress. He wore a deep blue cloak over a lighter blue outfit that looked suspiciously like a sailor suit. His boots were also a deep blue. He was frowning slightly.