second meeting, second chance

There were three times Lukas Bondevik met Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

The first time was when Elsa was eight.

This is the second time.

And though Elsa had forgotten all about the three strangers.

The memory of their laughing eyes, one pair purple, one pair blue and one pair in between, never left Princess Anna of Arendelle's mind...

Queen Elsa of Arendelle was twenty-two years old now, and she was the pride and beauty of her kingdom. She was regal, fair and kind, the perfect queen anyone could dream of. She was beautiful, with a perfect body, her face always set in a slightly haughty yet kind matter and her blue eyes always sparkling. Princes and Kings from all over the world asked her hand for marriage, but Elsa would always refuse with a 'I cannot wed a man I do not know.'

Princess Anna of Arendelle was nineteen years of age. She was the perfect image of a princess, like her sister was a queen. She was bubbly and kind, always lending a hand to those in need, and in a week she was going to be wed to a man named Kristoff which she had met a year ago. She also had a perfect body, her face doll-like and pretty, her face beaming out to everyone. She was loved by her people.

Ever since Elsa had restored summer to Arendelle, her people had loved her. And she was proud. She was often seen with her blue icy dress, that reminded her of the sky. Sometimes, though, she would wear a light purple, more casual dress. However, whatever she wore, she always looked like a queen.

One day, one of her palace servants knocked onto the door of her study. Elsa strode to it and opened it, beckoning the servant into her room. The servant was named Emilie.

"Your Majesty, we have finished the dress we have been working on. I have been sent to fit it on you," Emilie spoke formally, and held out a familiar-looking dress that struck a chord of memory.

Emilie smiled at her queen. "It was modelled after the dress you always loved when you were a child, Your Majesty. I distinctly remember you saying that the dress was perfect, so I'd like you to try this on."

Elsa's blue eyes widened considerably and she beamed at Emilie. "Oh my," she breathed. "You did that? Oh, Miss Emilie, you are so kind!" she cried, throwing her arms around the taller woman. Emilie had been twenty three when Elsa had been eight, and Elsa still addressed her as 'Miss Emilie'.

Emilie flushed slightly, and bowed politely. She asked Elsa to change into the dress, which Elsa did so willingly. When she came out of the dressing room, Emilie promptly declared her the most beautiful woman on earth, which made the Queen blush a light shade of pink.

The next day, a young girl of twelve, named Luciaana (nicknamed 'Lucy'), entered Elsa's study. She was to be the bridesmaid. She was Emilie's daughter, and Anna absolutely loved her as she was adorable and petite, with large blue eyes resembling the night sky and dark brown hair. She had come in holding a small little dress- the very same one Elsa's dress had been modelled after.

"May I have permission to wear this dress, your majesty?" she said shyly, and Elsa, smiling kindly, nodded. The dress had become loose in its years, so it fitted Lucy's slender and short body perfectly.

Elsa gave Lucy a beautiful smile, telling her that she was very pretty. Lucy blushed and bowed to her Queen, and hurried out.

The beautiful, gracious Queen gave a soft sigh and flopped un-princess-like onto her bed, where a dress was laid on. She was currently wearing her blue one, which she had made purely out of magic when her icy secret had been revealed. The one on her bed was silky and soft, with no lace or frills at all, yet it managed to look splendid.