Ch. 4 "I've missed you" WARNING SMUT!

Cheshire POV

after our kiss I see Felix smiling.

"Felix!" I said hugging him he spun me around as we hugged.

"Its been a while." Felix said after spinning me we broke our hug

"where on earth have you been?" Peter asked me

"well I was captured then, taken to the enchanted forest, then the curse." I said smiling

"but I made a deal with the heroes, sure they didn't know I was tricking them to get myself back here, but hey what they don't know don't hurt them am I right?" I said with my smile

all the lost boys laughed.

"besides they interrupted a very important game that me hatter and Hare were playing." I said linking my hands behind my head

"And since I'm not in that cursive town anymore," I said waving my hand blue smoke surrounded me and I was in my old clothes from when I was in Neverland

"ah much better." I said as I spun around

Peter and Felix laughed, Peter walked up to me.

"you and I need to talk love," Peter said nodding to Felix to watch over things

Peter took my hand and a cloud of green smoke surrounded us and we were in the thinking tree where we live.

I went to turn around and he kissed me hard and backed me up to the wall roughly.

"I thought I lost you

"I thought I lost you..." Peter said between kissing me

"you..know...me I'm a ....survivor." I said through breaths as my fingers tangled in his hair

then he started attacking my neck he kissed where my neck met my shoulder causing me to gasp.I could feel his smirking against my skin

his hands unhooking my cloak that it fell to the floor his hands skimmed down my sides, grazing over my ass before gripping the backs of my thighs, in a split second he lifted me up I wrapped my legs around his waist. he hummed in satisfaction as the movement allowed him to further pin me against the wall of the treehouse.

His teeth grazed the base of my neck and I shuddered, biting my lip to stifle a moan.

Peter furrowed his brow,

"Come on Love don't worry no one can hear us so I would thin you should have no opposition to let me hear you." Peter said as he growled against my neck dragging his tongue across my skin.

another gasp escaped my lips but I refused to let him hear me I had to tease him somehow I thought.

"Hear me what?" I said playing dumb

"I want to hear those noises you're trying to stifle," He said bitting down on my neck where it met my shoulder my mouth fell open in silent pleasure, he began sucking on that spot and thats when I broke I couldn't hold back anymore A rather loud Moan escaped my mouth my head fell back against the wall.

He grinned "that's more like it love." He said

using my legs around his waist as leverage, he wrapped his arms around my middle back and pulled me away from the wall and kissed me carrying me to the bed without breaking the kiss I was now on the bed with him hovering over me.

he unhooked my corset throwing it to the side

My hands went to his hair but he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them above my head I arched my back at how dominate he was being, he grinned the started kissing my neck down to my collar bone then took one of my breasts in his mouth I started whimpering at the feeling.

He pulled back long enough to murmur, "Louder Love." He said before going back to attending to my breast when he began sucking that's when my walls broke and I moaned shamelessly, I tried to hold it in to tease him and make him work for it but it's been so long and I couldn't do it.

He trailed kisses down my torso, pausing to nibble here and there, leaving love marks all over my skin when he got to my pants, he pulled at the waist band with his teeth ripping at the material with a snap of his fingers, my pants and panties were gone.

"were a little uneven." I panted

He released my hands allowing me to slide them under his runic my hands gently glided across his toned torso, and I grinned when I felt him shudder under my touch He helped me pull the shirt over his head before prying off his pant and boxers leaving us both nude

Looking at him it's always like the first time

he settled between my legs pinning my arms above my head roughly he leaned down to capture my lips, tugging a my lower lip between his teeth. I groaned softly as he began sucking on my lip, using it to distract me while he pushed into me roughly. I moaned loudly and shamelessly as he filled me a feeling I had missed and enjoyed He grinned against my mouth as he began thrusting and I could no longer hold back my sounds.

My legs returned to wrapping around his waist, allowing him to plunge into you at a better angle, hitting your spot with every thrust. you moaned with every movement of his hips, lifting my own hips to meet his and add to the pleasure he groaned loudly burying his face in my neck bitting the skin there. as he roughly continued

keeping my hands pinned with one of his and his other in my hair roughly pulling it. I moaned in surprise as he used the leverage to tilt my head back giving him more access to leave marks. his thrusts sped up and got rougher building that knot inside me I could feel it tightening but I didn't want this feeling to end.

"you're mine." He growled in my ear taking the lobe between his teeth I nodded "all yours" I moaned my hands digging in the sheets above my head I couldn't hold back the noises of pleasure if I tried Every breath I took ended in a sound falling from my lips no matter loud that was the effect he had on me never changed I missed him all of him.

"I missed hearing you" He groaned soft moans falling from his lips in tune with mine

a couple more well-angled and very rough thrusts and I came undone. The knot inside me burst having climaxed that it was so overwhelming. I practically screamed as he continued slamming into me helping me through it his filled soon after he buried himself inside me his face in my neck.

I panted heavily as his hips slowed to a stop and he collapsed on top of me. he released my hands and pulled out and I rested one on his head playing with his hair as I rested my head on his chest.

"oh how I've missed you." He said tangling his hand in my hair

"I've missed you too." I said as he covered us both up
His arms wrapped around my back.

" I said as he covered us both up His arms wrapped around my back

both of us coved in sweat I felt my eyelids becoming heavy