Chapter One

Waking up to the alarm clock on my bedside table and to the bright sun shining through the window into the room.  Rolling off the bed lazily,  I head to the bathroom to get ready for work.  I put on a simple outfit of a black Jean, a pink off shoulder top and a white sneakers adding a small bag to it and a touch of makeup.
PAUSE: Now about myself
I'm Charlotte Parker if u don't know, I'm 20yrs old and working at a restaurant “Kingsway restaurant”  about 45mins drive from home.  I'm from an average family living in a one storey building, I have a younger sister named Mallie,  and the best parents ever. I am a beautiful lady with wavy light brown hair, green eyes and a toned skin. NOW BACK TO WHERE I STOPPED:
Mom; I called from the staircase,  'yes honey I'm in the kitchen' my mom called back.  I greeted my mom as I got to the kitchen 'good morning mom'.  Morning sweetheart how was your night,  my night was great mom. What are we having for breakfast,  oh sandwich and a juice of course.  Would you do me a favour of calling your sis downstairs before she gets late to school. OK mom. Mallie',  I called from the hallway come down and eat breakfast before you get late for school.  OK sis I will be right there.  I ate my breakfast in a hurry,  kissed my mom and sis on their cheeks and headed out to work.
*so you might be wondering where my dad is,  anyways he leaves the house earlier before we even wake up so we don't get to see him in the morning only at night.*

#I hope you enjoyed this chapter, though it might seem boring but as I said I'm a beginner so please encourage me and vote below.  Thanks guys,  see u till I post the next chapter which is gonna be better than this.    #love you guyz😍💓💞