Chapter 3

Jason pov
When I walked into the restaurant, my eye caught d sight of a very beautiful lady behind d  counter. She was really gorgeous. Immediately I had d urge in me to speak to her.  As I entered d restaurant one of d waitresses approached me ND tried flirting with me but I wasn't interested all my mind was on d girl behind d counter. I told d waitress to send for d girl dat I wanted her to be my waitress. D girl felt rejected wen I told her dis but she still went ahead.

   Well: I'm Jason Heather, a very handsome young man dat all girls fall for instantly,  I have curly brown hair, a light green eye balls and d best physique ever as a result of my regular workout. I'm 22yrs old. I ve wonderful parents but a very busy father and a stubborn sister who I love so much(Maddie). I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and I'm d next heir to a multi billionaire company owned by my father. I ve 2 best frnds Mike and Travis. Our company is one of d top 5 biggest and largest oil producing company in d world.

    The beauty behind d counter walked up to me ND my bodyguards smiling and ushered us to our seat. She greeted us politely and asked for our orders. I was dazed by her sweet voice ND it made me wanting more of her. My guards placed their orders ND I was still their engrossed in my thought.  I thought of a way to get her to talk more so I can hear more of her sweet voice and see more o her beautiful face.
“why on earth will a normal being be dressed lyk dis to work and address her customers in dis manner of yours”  I said to her.  I was annoyed and disappointed in myself for saying wat I said just to make her talk.

“I'm sorry sir but I don't see anything wrong in my dressing and d way I addressed u right now,  but in case m not oblivious to my mistake, I apologize”  she said in a passed and disgusted manner. Immediately she said dis she walked out on us in anger.
After a while she came back with our bill and handed it over to me.
“here is ur bill sir” she said. I collected d bill,  checked through it ND brought out my wallet to pay. Instead of giving d money to her I dropped it purposely.  She looked at me in rage and bent to pick d money. Wen she bent down her  cleavage was widely opened for me to see but she didn't notice because she was still annoyed,  she stood up and I walked out of d restaurant.

                ***
It was alrdy 10 am wen I got to work.
“hi dad”        “hey son u re rather late today which is so unusual”  he asked
“yea,  u went to get coffee not far from here”   “ I ve a meeting I want u to attend for me by 12:00”
“ok dad, no problem,  pls send d details to my secretary.  I'll be in d office if u need me”.  I headed to my office to start d work for d day.  When I finished everytin I was supposed to do and d meeting also I was alrdy exhausted. I couldn't stop thinking of Charlotte from d restaurant earlier today.  I just felt dis sudden attraction towards her which felt weird ND I didn't even understand y. Because ve slept with a lot of girls ND I don't feel anything but even without touching her I feel attracted to her ND it got me confused.  I just couldn't put together d type of feeling I was having right naw.  
                                        “ hi brother,.....  Brother!  Jason!!!”  Maddie screamed
“oh,  hey sis wen did u get here?”
“Jason wat is wrong with u?  Wat were u think in about? Ve been calling ur name at d top of my voice without u hearin,  wats wrong”  she asked in a worried tone. 
                                     “I'm fyn sis,  I'm just stressed out dats all.  So aw was ur day ND wat re u doing here?”
“anyways I just came to inform u dat we re having dinner out today so don't be late.  I'll text d address to u.”

“OK sis,  tanks”
“And Jason,  promise me u WI stop thinking of whatever u re thinking of okay”
     “OK sis,  I promise.  Tanks byeee” 

                     ***
HI dad,  hi mom.   “hi sweetie”  they both replied. “Jason isn't here yet”
“he's not but I just called him ND he said he was on his way so don't be worried honey,  okay”
“OK mom”

                                       “hey guyz”,  “hi baby” mom replied,  “hi son”  dad replied.  “Hey baby sis”
   “Jason wat did I tell u about coming late ND wat tym is it naw,  hmmm” she said crossing her hand over her chest.
     “I'm sorry sis, I got caught up in a little traffic,  at least I'm here naw”.

( me ND my sister is so close,  we re lyk 5&6, caring for each other ND always being there for each other.)

   “so son,  aw did d presentation go?”  dad asked
    “it went well and we will be holding another meeting next month to seal a deal,  better be ready dad”  I said.
                                          “Guyz,  this is a family dinner not a business dinner OK.  So quit talking about meeting and sealing of deals at least for now,  understood”       
   “yes ma'am” we all replied smiling.
     “anyways guyz,  it's late and d restaurant is about to close, carry ur bags ND briefcases ND let's go”  Maddie said.