Months passed and the two became the bestest of love birbs. They loved each other very much and had a kid. His name was redacted and he used he/they pronouns. Nobody knew anything about them and we're pretty mad. Anyways Blaine and Phil were doing pretty good, they moved in together and Phil had proposed. Blaine said ficc yes. Jan maxhams Gave his blessings. It was a happy ever after

A few months later
It was a dark and foggy afternoon. The sky was grey and the sun didn't dare to show itself. Blaine was looking out a window as he sat on the king sized bed. Phil hugged him from behind. "Blaine-" Blaine cut him off, "Get off me." And Phil did, But he was disturbed by Blaine's tone. "What is your problem?" "It's nothing. Don't concern yourself." Blaine kept looking out the window. Phil got up and got in front of Blaine, blocking his view. "Babe. Stop being a dick and talk to me."  Blaine didn't reply. Phil was having none of it. "Fine, since you won't stop acting like a little edgy bitch. Leave". Blaine got up "Excuse me?? You can't kick me out of my own goddamn house!" "It's not YOUR house! It used to be OURS but not anymore. Not until you start acting like the man I fell in love with." Blaine stared at Phil with the coldest eyes. He spoke no words and left.

Blaine got in his car and just sat in there. "Stupid.." he turned on the engine and drove away from the house. He watched it get smaller in the rear view mirror. Blaine paid no mind to his surroundings, a mistake no one should make. Another car crashed into his automobiles side. All Blaine could see after that was black.

Dark black nothingness.