Chapter 7

Jennie POV

Ella still insisting that she saw and talked to Lisa until we reached home. That I know it's really impossible to happened. Maybe she just saw someone that looks like Lisa and she thought that it's her Mama.

When we we're in the mall, I need to get mad at her just to persuade her to get in the car because she doesn't want to leave. She said that her Mama Lisa is waiting for her.

Our trip was a total disaster. I am annoyed to Kai because he didn't care about the welfare of my children. Because of him being careless my daughter got lost and I thank God because I found her immediately. That only goes to show that Kai still not fir yet to be a Dad, or maybe because it's Ella and Leo are really his kids that's why he didn't care if something bad happened to the twins.

I didn't talked to him until we got home. He tried to talk to me and apologized but I was too pissed to listen to him. I told him that we can talked next time because I'm not in the mood to day and he need to go home.

I choose to seat in the backseat beside the twins because Ella is crying, She want to go back to Lisa in the mall while Leo doesn't feel well. Ella fell asleep while crying.

Watching my kids longing for someone they can't have breaks my heart into pieces. I know I was the one to blame because of my selfish reasons, but I still don't know how to comfront Lisa. I don't know how to face her anger if she will know about the twins. Call me coward but I can't... I just can't. I know time will come that our paths will cross, I'm hoping that it's not now. I'm not ready yet. I don't know if I will be ready.

A while ago when I was looking for Ella inside a certain boutique, I thought I had a glimpse of Lisa. But she quickly disappear in my sight so I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. And then I saw Ella talking to a girl. I didn't notice that it's Joy. She looks different from the time I last saw her. Womanhood suits her fine.She looks classy and stunning. It's far from the young girl I met before. We still got to know each other. She said she's with her friend here in London. I did not ask which friend she was referring to, because I saw anger in her eyes, though I can't blame her. She's close to Lisa so I'm not be surprised if she's angry with be. She did not ask about Ella's father, but I'm sure she thought that Kai is Ella's dad. Kai entered in the boutique who quickly put his arm in my shoulders. I feel ashamed to Joy becasue of his action but I just let it pass.

I did not dare to ask about Lisa, not because Kai was with me and he might hear it but mainly because I was afraid to know that she's now happy with someone else. Since I left Korea I have avoided talking about it. I decided to go and leave everything, to find myself and pick up those broken pieces. And maybe it was a bad move on my part but that's what made me who I am today. It's already happened. How many times do I regret it, I know I can not get it back.

I just hope that she's happy now... really happy.
                          ***